Hair Styles

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by SlydeHippie, Oct 11, 2007.

1. moongazer

moongazer Member

hey man, i haven't had one color in my hair in about 3 years. i recently had black, light brown, and my natural dark blonde/brownish hair color.
    when i cut my bangs a few weeks ago, i cut all the black off. now i have 2 colors!LOL. i want to get as natural with my fuzz as i can.

2. Pocahontas

Pocahontas Member

i am getting dreads..i actually have 6 that i started last night haha...no one is going to be for them! but why should hair be such a big deal! its dead..grr i hate when ppl judge but i want to not waste time on hair like i do now..so its the time to dread my whole head :) although i want mine to be small and nice..not huuge and fat ..although some ppl can reallly pull of the look well!

3. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

I'd like to have dreads...

But...

...no.

4. hailtothekingbaby

hailtothekingbaby Yowzers!

Does that work? As a conditioner? Tell me more.

5. matto

matto Member

I have a jew fro. Or had, at least, it's still reforming from my last cut (which I don't plan on doing again for a LONG time). I don't do anything to it, it forms naturally.

6. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

I've said it once, I'll say it again, man. I LOVE your hair!!!!! :D

With my hair I just get all meh about it. I probably only shampoo and conditioner a few times a week, if that.

As you can see in my sig-pic. I dont really mind how it goes ahaha

7. floydianslip6

floydianslip6 Senior Member

I love my hair, it's a constant social experiment. I get to see so many interesting reactions. I've had:
    military haircut
    slightly longer military hair
    "normal hair"
    VERY long hair (at least for a guy) - 9-10"
    dread locks
    a mohawk that was about 3" with copper highlights
    medium shaggy hair
    a mohawk that was around 10-12" (sometimes fanned, sometimes spiked)
    - sometimes I'd use those temp spray dyes in it to wig people out
    a "limp" mohawk (I couldn't get into my car anymore with it spiked)
    now I'm growing it out again and it's quite long shaggy and unruley

might switch back to dreads... who knows. I let it take its course. I just like to see everyones reaction, push boundaries.

8. imaginepeace

imaginepeace Livin' the Dream

I cut all mine off because im to lazy to deal with it. Its great. Im growing it back out now.

9. neponiatka

neponiatka Senior Member

no style at all
    mostly in disorder

10. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Using the word style would be a stretch for me... just plain long.

11. starchild618

starchild618 get lost

My hair is like the guy on the very first photo although a bit lighter and how do you call that seperation of hair on top in english? well thats more in the middle if it isn't already in the middle, i can't say for sure.....never mind
    I could be that guy if it wasn't due the fact that i'm a lot prettier lol (kidding!, i dunno really)
    I have had a few more different hair styles. Like the famous punk one (short version like Frusciante had for a while) and even the total oppisite of what i now have (bald). Is the last one a hair style actually? lol

12. ChildoftheRisingSun

ChildoftheRisingSun Member

I satrted growing my hair freely few months ago.

13. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

i got shoulder length hair with dreads starting in the back

14. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

It just grows, and every now and then I chop off the ends. It's wavy naturally, but thin at the same time, so that makes it look frizzy alot of the times, sometimes I blowdry it to make it straight, but normally only if I'm going somewhere. When it's straight it comes down to like mid-chest or so.

15. HappyFreak

HappyFreak Member

GASP! How do you keep your head up?? It's amazing! You're amazing! I'm jealous!

16. SariaMew456

SariaMew456 Member

I, too, have to say... AWESOME HAIR! That stuff's crazy, I love it!

Mine's shoulder-length, and just lays there. Sometimes I color a streak with sharpie markers (it washes out after a couple days), and I'd like to get it done in that short, boyish-yet-feminine way. Mostly because of a certain movie. (I also want to get it colored pink-purple like Frida did back in the 80's, but that's a whole other tangent.) Sometimes I just pull on one of my cheap, crazy wigs that make me look like a troll... usually the dark green one so I can sort-of rock the Princess Mononoke vibe.

17. steve-peace

steve-peace Member

Mine's really not that long (almost beyond the jaw at sides) but im growing it. My parents are against it but im gonna keep growing it cutting the bangs on occasion to keep them out of my eyes which really annoys my parents. Its straight but i have a cow lick and one side flips out while the other stays straight (really annoying). my hair gets greasy after a day or two so i wash it everyday(except weekends when im too lazy)

peace and love to everyone

18. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

My hair's fucking insane. It's long... past my shoulders by about five inches or so, and naturally wavy, and very.... big. It's naturally medium to dark brown, but I dye it blonde.

19. Katie89

Katie89 Senior Member

i just got pink in my hair just a little like 2 streaks on the side of my face. and the rest blonde and straight. And i love it!

20. samluvsthebeatles

samluvsthebeatles Member

...it's long and straight........and yeah. lol It's about half way down my ass but I'm getting kind of sick of it, the only thing left that i can do with it is braid it.