Hair Removal?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Eavesdrop, May 27, 2007.

1. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

shes not being aggressive at all. one of the main problems with threads on here is peoples ability to stay on topic. if you want to talk back and fourth for pages on something that has NOTHING to do with the original topic than do it in a pm. this isnt the place for it. its quite simple really.

2. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Aw, but love..

3. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

I realiosed that after but the problem is htat in fact there is 2 threads, started almost at the same time and on the exact same subject so i had problems founding around... and i answered riggs, who was on top here, so i ddint even realised it was about hair as i had just been on the other one about hair, and posted in it about...shaving, so it get all confused and mixed up.
    And she was dead agressiv, yes she was..

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

see id contemplate waxing, but dont you need something like 3 weeks growth for it? plus getting it done professionally costs money, and im silly broke atm. my cousin did get her legs and bikini and all else waxed for her wedding though, she loved it

(to the other poster, i wasnt being aggressive, was trying to prevent misinformation and get yall back on topic, thats all)

5. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

totaly agreed, and its not being agressive. you two seem to have taken over most of the threads ive been reading with your private convo... pms are there for a reason.

that being said, when i did use to shave, i would spray my nether region with strait cold water with the shower head for a few seconds after shaving. it causes your pores to retract a bit and that seems to help with the red bumps, at least it did for me. really, though why shave?

6. shaina

shaina No War Know Peace

i know nair is really bad but it works

7. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I sometimes wax, I know it´s the best way.. but you have to let the hair grow everytime you do it. So i usually shave, because I can do it myself, and is quick and painless.

8. Globe

Globe Member

wax it :)

9. Magical Fire Lady

Magical Fire Lady Senior Member

I don't know if you people realize this but letting the hair grow does NOT answer her question!! Gosh I've really noticed people that don't shave take a lot of damn pride in it and its annoying.. there's nothing wrong with either one, if someone doesn't want hair on their body then who cares!!

Anyway. I've tried a lot of things.. To wax you have to grow it out a little bit, I tried 2 days and tried to do it myself and it didn't work and I just couldn't grow it out more than that (I guess I could have tried after Bonnaroo but I just wanted to shhaaave). I also tried sensitive nair but that didn't work at all, maybe regular nair does but I'm kinda afraid to try ya know.

10. Levi

Levi Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Honestly, I don't know how this got so freakin popular. Why on earth, except for preparing for a c-section, would someone remove their pubic hair? And with hot wax? I bet that would violate the Geneva Convention if they did it to prisoners at Abu Graib. When did this bs start?

What the hell is wrong with pubic hair when it's in its proper place? Why do woman want to look prepubescent?

I think it's creepy.

11. Willwall

Willwall Banned

Bald fannies are great, hairy fannies are for slags who don't care about their appearance. I would NEVER eat a bird out if she was hairy -FACT

12. Mushgirl

Mushgirl Member

hair removal cream? i don't use it for my bikini line, but it doesn't leave red bumps like shaving.

13. *Autumn*Epona*

*Autumn*Epona* Hemptress

If you shave down there I think its best to soak in a warm tub for a bit to soften the area and use an exfoliant scrub before you shave....I like brown sugar scrubs that also contain an emolient....then use a thick shaving cream and a fresh (tri blade)razor....followed with a cold water rinse.

14. IlUvMuSIc

IlUvMuSIc Senior Member

Doesn't waxing hurt - i've do it on the legs and thats fine but on your privates!!!
    Also i can only wax - my mum wont allow me to shave anywhere but underarms and as for hair removal - i always get rashes

There was this contraption that if you used regularly then the hairs would stop growing by themselves but i never tried it, somink like vibrations from the patches you put on stopped em growing but like i said i never tried it

15. bbdgjr07

bbdgjr07 Member

Shaving is a pain, but if i dont shave i feel groadie... so if you dont want to be all natural then suck it up!