Hair Pulling, Biting and Clawing

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by DarkLunacy, May 26, 2004.

1. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Yo. I was just wondering if anyone else has fetishes along this line, paticullarly the clawing bit. My ex had a real kink for these. I didn't mind so much except sometimes she would end up drawing blood from my back, neck, arm... whatever.

2. RedStar

RedStar Member

i love having my gf's nails raked accross my back. i also really love getting bitten... lightly in most places and a little harder on my back and neck. i dont liek doing any of these things really. i prefer spanking and kneading asses. mmmm

redStar

3. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

That would hurt, wouldn't it?! lol :p

4. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

DUDE I LOVE YOUR SIG! BRILLIANT! Anyway... yes it hurts like hell after your done with the fucking. It really gets messy on the bed too. Blood dont come out

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

gentle biting is nice.... usually a real turn-on for me

6. ellwood

ellwood Member

My gf like for me to slap her ass, bite her, squeese her brests hard, bite her neck, pull her hair, grab her sides, slam myself into her (you know). She likes it rough and likes pain.

I dont mind. I didnt know I kinda liked it till she told me to bite her one day, she got all turned on like there was no tomorrow, was sweet :)

7. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Biting is cool... :) I went with a guy that kind of tugged my hair a little... I didn't think I'd like it, but I did. :) I pull my hair all the time and play with it... it's kind of like a head massage... kind of. :D

8. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I like my hair pulled, and I like to be bitten...hehe...mmm, good stuff. Yeah, I mean...I don't want it all the time, but sometimes pain really turns me on.

9. Spinner

Spinner Member

I like to bite and pinch, have nails raked across my back. kissing roughly. slapping ass and ramming myself into a girl.
    S&M is cool!

10. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

well my fetishes are way beyond clawing i love my ass being smacked til it's bruised being bit til bled being choked til nearly passin out hair pulled being tied down or pinned down.

11. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I had an ex who liked the same stuff, she liked to claw the hell out of me and have me pull her hair and stuff, I really wan't that into it honestly, but it got her off so i didn't mind.

12. filterofsyntax

filterofsyntax Member

13. serra

serra tentacle girl

melikes the biting..... i also like to do the biting! never have drawn blood (not in a sexual biting anyways) and dont think i would really be turned on by that....
    i like when my boi is a little rough with me though, its fun.
    hehee i tend to want to bite things when im super super turned on.... ;)

14. serra

serra tentacle girl

ps i dont like having my hair pulled at all though... it tend to fall out a lot so i dont like when it gets pulled!