hair products

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Cate8, Mar 12, 2008.

1. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Which hair products do you use to make your hair the way you want? I am in head over heels love with S factor. They seriously work miracles on my hair but I only can find them in salons. And specific salons at that.

2. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

I just use normal daily clarifying hair. My hair is so thick and coarse that it isnt' good for much of anything. Aside from cutting it off.

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i use Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner

4. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Nexus therapy and herbal essence conditoner smells like coconut, and I use a tiny bit of some green bedhead manipulator to style.

5. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

I use that watermelon kids shampoo thats like a whale of some kind, it has an eye on the side and everything. I don't really use much else other than bobby pin type things

6. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Traceroni, aw l'oreal kids? that stuff is soooooo coot.

My hair is thick and naturally wavy so its hard to straighten. I go to this salon to buy the stuff. Im in effing loooooooove. Silky haaaaairrrr.

7. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Mmm... shampoo and conditioner?

I don't use products on my hair. I do have a small little straightener (no idea which brand) that I use every now and again to get out the kinks in my hair. My hair is very kinky.

8. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

dr bronners usualy, but switched to just baking soda and water now, (with a lil lemmon joice) does the best job of gettin it really really clean

9. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

I like the way that stuff smells.

I used to use a lot of Head and Shoulders *Rain* brand. I love that shit. I'm too cheap and cut my hair too much to worry about it now though.

10. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

ths is the stuff im talking about. I cant find it in normal stores.

[​IMG]

11. lode

lode Banned

I use garnier fructis too.

And sometimes Finesse mousse.

12. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

What's the big deal about the Garnier Fructis? Tried two different bottles. Didn't notice anything out of the ordinary of reg shampoo.

13. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

YEAH! I never used to use it, but I went to my moms and my brother uses it and I fell in love with it... it'a actually not that bad on my hair so yay.

14. Van_Gogh

Van_Gogh Senior Member

my hair is exactly the same way. i used to straigthen it but then i started meds that made my hair fall out and now i just need toblow dry it, and its straight, lol.

but if i let it dry naturally its thick and really wavy. i use uhm, all natural stuff, john masters organics.

15. Van_Gogh

Van_Gogh Senior Member

it smells really good.

other then that its over hyped to be amazing.

16. lode

lode Banned

I like the smell. I don't really pay attention to the volume of my hair. I'm a man.

17. nesta

nesta Banned

bar soap. currently level 2000.

course i've been wearing my hair so short i may as well be bald for the past year or so.

haven't cut it in almost a month or so now, and i'm seriously considering growing it back out. i used to have such long, pretty hair.

seriously, girls used to always comment on how much nicer my hair was than theirs....

so if i do decide to actually grow it out again, i'll need to buy some proper shampoo and conditioner in the next week or two....and figure out what kind of product i could use to get it to lay down without making me look like a douchebag (i'm not going to put fucking gel in my hair!)

sooo...i don't know. this is seriously the worst part, where its still short but looks a bit poofy and fluffy....sticking straight up, and all at slightly different lengths....too short to be worth cutting, too long to not do anything with it at all....i hate it right now, but i'm taking my time making up my mind.

i should just tough it out and let it be like it is. hopefully if i dont cut it again it will be long enough to look half decent next autumn.

i'm not getting any action as it is right now anyway, so why not just wait out the awkward hair stage till it looks good?

i think i might actually go for it this time....

18. nesta

nesta Banned

when i have hair short enough to not need good shampoo but too long to keep using bar soap, i like to use this cheap shit i get at the grocery that comes in all sorts of wierd scents. it's awful, dries my hair out something fierce when its long...but it smells super good, so when its short i like to use it for that reason. i get coconut usually, but i can't remember the brand name. i get it at kroger though and haven't seen it anywhere else

but when its long i like this shampoo aveda makes that is scented primarily of clove! its really nice, but kinda pricey for me

19. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Women are so funny. If they have straight hair they want wavy; if it's wavy they want straight. :)

20. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

if they have long they want short if they have short they want long if they have middle they want bald.