Hair Cuts

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Xiola, Aug 17, 2005.

1. People-Are-Strange

People-Are-Strange Member

I havent cut my hair for three, nearly four years! just havent had the need really...i have good and bad hair days.

Ime a bit worried tho now, i have a few dreads in my hair and i need to get em out (ive had to tie my hair up for work and ime there nearly every day)

Does anyone know a quick way to get dreads out of your hair...just three or four of em, i dont want to have to cut em out!

2. DuskBreeze

DuskBreeze bye bye !

I've had my hair cut. I ought to get my pics updated. My hairdresser (an American) wants to put some different colours in it too. I don't know what to do. I also hate having my hair 'done'. I usually go about once every 2 years.

3. PIXIEFIED

PIXIEFIED Member

hair dressers suck balls, when ever i been growing my hair long and theyve said i need some cut off and itll make it grow quicker, then they cus about 3 inches off it, what the fuck?? it aint gonna make it grow that fuckin fast, cunts!!
    my ex went to the hairdressers once and had some stupid bowl head fringe, like a short fringe, she looked like a spastic.
    aint even gettin on to dentists. fuckers tried to kill me last time, serious, never had so much pain, and the incompetent fuck wit dropped the drill on my face too.
    fuck dem all