Had my first trip LOVED IT

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by fox50togo, Sep 8, 2013.

1. fox50togo

fox50togo Guest

So a freind brought over some acid and i have always been interested in trying it, so i went for broke and took nine hits and them 3 more an hour later and i was tripping balls!! i saw shit that i never thought i could see and had an inner look inside my mind that seemed like it lasted for hours but in reality only minuted had passes. The trip lasted from 9pm till 4 am when i finally laid down in bed and closed my eyes. That is when i say amazing images and colors. I must say i am a big fan of this drug and plan on doing it again!!!

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

12 hits is a large dose to start with. If it had been NBOME you could have had a problems as bad as an OD. That stuff is passed off as acid so much these days. If you plan to use again familiarize yourself with the differences in NBOME. The main thing you will notice with it will be a numbing of your mouth.

But since it seems you got real LSD there is no danger of of OD. It's best to take the whole dose at once because your body builds up a tolerance fast. So 9 hits and 3 an hour later will not be as strong as 12 at once, but 9 on it's own should be plenty if you have at least halfway decent acid.

3. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

7 hour trip from 12 hits?? Doesn't sound like LSD to me. OP was there any bitter/metallic taste or numbing sensation from the tabs you took? Taking 12 tabs of unknown strength/composition is EXTREMELY irresponsible, especially for your first time tripping. You got lucky that you didn't end up in the hospital or DIE.

If what you took was real LSD then you were never in any danger, but it would also be very strange for your trip to end anywhere before 12 hours on such a large dose. The inherent danger in what you did is that there are other chemicals which come on blotter that get passed off as LSD and are not safe to take in large doses. It's an extremely widespread problem.

4. unfocusedanakin

I didn't notice that, good point. Never trust a stoner to do math:(

7 hours is not long enough for a acid trip.

5. fox50togo

fox50togo Guest

i know to look out for the bitter metallic taste, i should reiterate i laid down at 4 am and when i woke up at 11am i was still tripping just not as bad. The full effects did not wear off till around 10pm last night. Thanks for the concern guys but i did my research there was no bitter taste no metallic taste and no numbing of my mouth i am sure i get straight LSD thanks again

6. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

This.. even if I take only 2-3 hits, I'm not going to sleep for at least 10-12 hours. Unless I'm completely exhausted and/or take some downers or smoke a bunch of joints.

7. unfocusedanakin

10 hits of liquid had me tripping from 7 Pm one day to 2Pm the next day. I wasn't peaking at 2 but I was still tripping a little. And "a little" on 10 hits is still a decent trip. High does of LSD last awhile, but some people can sleep during a trip. So if you woke up tripping it could have been acid.

8. fox50togo

fox50togo Guest

yes i did smoke a couple of bowls while i was tripping. i figure in two weeks i will do it again and have another amazing weekend !!

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I think there's confusion about how to define "tripping"; some people define it by the "peak effects", others by "all effects", that's why you get stories of people who SWEAR their 6 hits of acid made them trip for 24 hours, because they count every little morsel of lingering barely noticeable effects as "tripping".

My highest dose LSD trip, the strongest of my life effects-wise, was on 15 hits of good liquid, and the peak effects were truly 7 hours. However I was quite wired for about 24 hours afterwards and didn't sleep at all that night, even once the effects had mostly subsided.

I think no matter what your dose, the main psychedelic effects will last in that bell-curved 8-12 hours window, while lingering secondary effects may last much longer in much higher doses.

10. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

My highest dose of LSD off the bat was 8 hits; immediately after putting them in my mouth I decided to take a shower to attempt to bypass the jitters and butterflies, and within 5 minutes the wall tiling began to warp, and within 10 minutes my perception and bodily sensations became so amplified to the point that I had to rush into a towel and lay on the bathroom floor as the experience of water as something outside of my body mingling with the water within my body was felt to be an apocalyptic enterprise. Every pore on my skin: a canyon; every hair on my extremities: a tuning fork. My stomach went into knots and everything folded flat to inverse. Air molecules and bubbles, agents of asphyxiation, my head ringing and mesmerized, my thoughts dilating. This paroxysm was a terrible reminder of what may happen despite our best intentions.. a cruel gift, but a stoical gift nonetheless, and I refuse to be told otherwise.

After a few brief moments of anguish I regained composure, or to be honest, rather it relented and the acid changed directions, and I went on to have a very agreeable evening of hallucinating in raptures alone, comfortably: I greeted the sun rise that morning smiling, while partaking of a group photosynthesis not so unlike finding oneself in the rare occasion of a contemplative, blissful dawn rush hour traffic jam, noticing the angry, narrow frustration ventilating palpably around each industrious voyager in proximity as you unfold indifferently to the locale of your vocation. An ontological gesture of malignant propensity, certainly, but during this particular evening I did have a vision of my living room transformed into an Elysian garden in which I conversed telepathically with some sage, the one and only time I had such an overwhelmingly lucid and vivid open eyes vision outside of DMT.

Anyway, the peak effects of this trip did not extend beyond 8 hours and I post this to say that I've witnessed the effects of many, many times the dose I took that night addle my brother for no more than 12 hours, with the peak confounding lasting closer to 6 and total coherency regained in under 18.

11. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

It's such a magical experience isn't it?! :D

But wow, 9 hits?! They must not have been that strong.. for my first time I took 2 hits and was tripping quite hard! It was such an amazing experience, opened my eyes and mind to soooo many things. I couldn't wait to do it again!

Just remember to wait at least a few months before tripping again..you don't want to overdo it. Take some time and reflect on your experience and take what you learned and simply keep it close to your heart and incorporate into your life...always continue moving/floating on :sunny:

12. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

* opps, double post :p

13. intongues

intongues The Wizard

damn the most I've done was five at once, and it was strong stuff but I was pretty messed up for at least twelve hours!

I find on acid, even if you're tripping and took a lot, if you're body's tired you'll still feel tired, just mind fucked! I don't find it keeps me awake and going like mdma does for 24 hours, usually after 10 hours of being on acid i'm ready to lay in bed and rest a bit!

Will be getting more soon, will do my first big dose in a long while!

14. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

My 10 hit trip lasted about 9 solid hours, I thought I would be tripping for 3 days like some hippie in the 60s lost at grateful dead festival, but as soon as the 8th or 9th hour hit it was like someone turned the switch off and it was completely over... I went from 80/100 on the high scale to about a 2.5/100 in a matter of seconds.

One thing about this is, is this a real report? Did you really take 12 hits? Most people don't come back from 12 hits and right a 3 sentence report on it. "I took 12 hits, I saw lots of colors and had lots of cool ideas, the end." That just doesn't seem right to me. Perhaps you are just a lost for words, but when most people come out of a 12 hitter, they have whole pages to cover. Some of us could right a novel... Tell us more!!

15. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

That was what really got me thinking it wasn't LSD. From what the OP has said since though, it seems like he got the real deal.

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

MDMA lasts 4-8 hours. . . . if you are unable to sleep 24 hours after a single dose of MDMA that is not what you think it is.

There are many different communication levels and styles in the world, as well as many different schedules and opinions of hipforums and trip reports :)

17. intongues

intongues The Wizard

i can stay up quite a while on regular basis, so with m i can stay up 24hrs if i wanted to, even though i don't like to anymore. I've done it many times, but it's draining!

But before it was more so e pills with whatever else in them, that kept me up for at least 24 hours hardly able to sleep. Haven't done an e pill in forever though.

18. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

e pills commonly contain crystal meth, makes sense.