Had my 1st she-male

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by Eddy Simpson, May 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Traveling for work found me in a Hotel in Memphis Tn last week and as my normal evening routine unfolded of having a bourbon and a cigar outside on the patio this smartly dress and very attractive lady came out and lit a cigarette and we started talking. I learned she was an investment banker from Portland OR and was in town to finalize some contracts. After her smoke she wasn't in a hurry to leave as we kept talking. She kept dropping little innuendo's and when I caught on was open to anything. Throwing caution to the wind she leaned over and whispered lets go to my room and bring your bourbon. I went to my room and grabbed the bottle, and proceeded to her room which was on the same floor. She left the door open so I could just walk in, she greeted me with a smile and I poured our drinks. Sitting on the couch she said listen lets not kid ourselves, we both know why we are here. But before we begin there's something you should know, I am a woman in every sense of the manner except I have a dick; does that bother you. hell no I said, she said thank you and kissed me deeply. It wasn't long before she stood before with a fucking awesome 7 inch cock all shaved and pristine. My shyness went totally away as she undressed me and stroked my 8 inch fat cock. She smiled and said wow I really hit the jackpot tonight. She smiled and said she couldn't fuck because she had not prepped for it but we could get each other off other ways, we 69ed for hours cumming multiple times, her cum was sweet and tasty and she swallowed every drop I could give her. When I left she kissed me and thanked me for a wonderful night and we exchanged numbers. I had a great night as well.

2. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Transferred to Sex Discussion

3. Windman

Windman Members

How fun would that be?!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  4. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What a pleasant surprise.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  5. Jonny44

Jonny44 Members

That’s a dream come true!

Well I'm curious and Sagewynd like this.
  6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Point of manners, “shemale,” “tranny”, “chicks with dicks” and the like are fetishizing, and hurtful language.

please use terms that emphasize humanity over your fetish.
    Transwomen, transmen, transgender(ed) people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.