hacky sack: a stoner sport

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by porkstock41, May 11, 2004.

1. dj_reegz

dj_reegz Member

Let me see if I can think of any stoner friends that don't
    uh
    err
    eep
    um
    hmmm
    let me see
    uh
    I know two people that don't hack but there not stoners. The rest of my friends are stoners and they all hack.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

lets try to verify an impossible generalization!

3. mikeyjwest

mikeyjwest Member

Its strange that your friends go out and play sports with you and shit. All we do is watch movies and smoke.

4. diktnemele

diktnemele Member

i like frisbbe and hacky sack too

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

Hacky sack is the best sport ever. We just play where we try to make it go all the way around the circle. I say everyone from this forum should meet up so we can play a massive game of hacky sack,

6. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i prefer extreme freestyle walking myself LOL
    i used to hack but i am really bad at it, i am un-coordinated!

7. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

I would consider ultimate frisbee and hackey sack stoner/hippy sports. They're both relaxing and peaceful (well...I suppose hackey sack could be a bit violent if you're whipping it purposely at somebody, but I wouldn't). I love ultimate frisbee even though I can't play it all that well...for some reason I can't catch a frisbee! LOL. Just slip into a tie-dyed shirt, olive drab shorts, and my leather sandals and start up a game.:)

8. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i kick, i prefer not to call it hackin....thats the campitalist name...but i started kickin before i smoked....and im a much more serious kicker than the average. most people get around for circle kicks...my friends and i treat footbag kinda like skaters treat skating. its a lazy sport thats fun too. however kickin has gotten me horribly tired more than one occasion.

9. Velouria

Velouria Member

Thanks man, that cracked me up. Rep points for you!

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

girls that hack rule.

11. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Heh really I never realized it was that big a stoner thing. I have some pretty hardcore stoner friends and none of them hack.

12. bradofcentralpa

bradofcentralpa Member

definitely worth it to learn it. just put in a half hour alone each night this week, and you'll get it enough to help keep any hack circle alive. i like frisbee more than hack while high, b/c i think the frisbee looks cooler in the air, and you get to stand in a big open place. for sweet, inexpensive footbags check out http://www.efootbag.com/index.html i've had good experiences w/ them and so have my friends. a good bag makes it more fun too!

13. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I like it better when there are no outs, its more fun and relaxing when its not competetive

14. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Hacky sack is a great stoner sport... Disc golf is another great stoner sport... :rolleyes:

15. ez_on_the_motion

ez_on_the_motion Member

I agree hacking is a stoner sport.
    Hacking is great fun, i picked up hacking a bit at the end of last year's school year but i hated playing with people who are really good because they just end up hacking 50times before they pass it.... I also hate playing with large groups because its kind of pressuring. What i'd really hate is playing the hacking where you whip it at each other... whats the point? Now what i do like playing with a small group of 2-4 people. Where it doesn't matter if you get it or not :D.

16. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

I love to get down on the hack. Me and some friends used hack outside of art history class, and it was great, because people would stop and join in. We would eventually end up taking up the entire hallway with a giant circle. It was great. I'm pretty good, but not phenominal. Hacky sack is a sport that lends itself to stoners, but I used to play it long before I started smoking. Truly a sport for everyman. It really sucks when you're outside and the hack ends up on the roof (this happens a lot during games of kill).

17. SpikeSpiegel

SpikeSpiegel Member

I don't like how hacky sack sounds, it reminds me of a ball sac or something... not a stoner sport at all, playing guitar is a stoner sport

18. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

cigarette smokers get their own culture?

19. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

mario cart is a stoner sport

20. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

check out this old thread.