HAAHAHA set off my fire alarm

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by jimaug87, May 17, 2007.

1. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

All day at work today I was thinkning about smoking. Work sucked and by the time I left I had decided to smoke the rest of my stash and get royally fucked up.

I just burned thru what I had left from a quarter I got 3 days ago, and the smoke alarm in my hallway went off. I've had 8 people in here smoking before, but I had the window closed today because it got cold for some reason.

I went out in the hallway the same time my stepdad did so they woulnd't knock on my door. He asked me what happened, I said I didn't know, so he went to check the kitchen.

I came in, opened the window, and put on a sweatshirt.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Nice Job man.

3. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Fuck fire alarms!!! I set one off at school and just said it was birthday candles. Haha

4. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

how did he not smell it?

5. red_eye

red_eye Member

awesome

6. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

Haha. I say royally stoned as well.

I bet you laughed your ass off when it went off.

7. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

once i was making chicken fingers in the oven, and the bottom of the oven was a little dirty and started smokin', so of course the fire alarm went off.

this may not seem funny, but thats because i forgot to add the part where the fire alarm went off RIGHT after i farted.

8. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

How did he not smell the pot?! All that pot you smoked, he should've smelled it. Unless his nose is, like, dead?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ohman, I just laughed so hard, now I'm crying.
    I've set the fire alarm off twice since my inception. Both times involved me catching the inside of the stove on fire. Lol. I won't use the stove anymore. I use the microwave and the toaster now. Lol. Oh and I was stoned. This is why you don't do drugs, kids. Drugs are bad. They cause you to fart. And set the alarm off. Oh god, I am so stoned, lmao.

9. hippy i am

I had to re-read this. I get it now. It's like 100x more funny now. You were making chicken fingers and you farted. Then the fire alarm went off. So you freaked out, right? (I know I would, lol). Then you turn around and the oven was smoking, is that what happened, now? LMFAO.

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

hahahaha yupp, thats pretty much it. except i had 2 or 3 friends over, who nearly pee'd themselves when it happened.

11. hippy i am

Oh man, I would've shit. Lol.

12. hippy i am

Being stoned doesn't help the hilariousness of the situation either, I bet. Lol. (I'm still laughing).

13. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

hahahaha. i'm laughing because your laughing so much.

i'm glad you enjoyed my story, everytime i hear "fire alarm" or "smoke alarm" i think of that, i can't help it.

14. hippy i am

Whenever I hear "fire alarm" I think "OH SHIT!"

15. hippy i am

I think I was going to share my fire alarm story but I think I forgot to. And now I forgot what it was all about. Psh. Lmao.

16. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

that would be a more reasonable reaction. lol.

but the smoke alarm in my house is fairly sensitive, usually nothing is on fire when it goes off. usually it's just because i farted.

i had to throw that in :p

17. hippy i am

Yes you did. Ah, I love the giggles. Too bad you're not hear with me to play the laughing game. I'm sure we'd both get a kick of that. I bet could could laugh for an hour straight when I'm stoned, lol. I'm going to go pack my bowl again.

18. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

Fire alarms suck ass. They were always going off at school.
    Me and my roommate would get lucky though, we would always smoke in our bathroom of our dorm and always get away with it :)

19. hippy i am

We always used filters to smoke in the dorms. We hang out the windows and sit on the window ledges and our filters were empty toilet paper rolls with some dry sheet material in it and inhale from the pipe and exhale into the filter with the other end pointing out a window.

The fire alarms never go off there.

20. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

We use those too.. and just plug up the door to the bathroom so no smoke gets out.
    People use to smoke out the windows, but then they got caught.. I have no idea how.