HA HA Mish makes number 1 financial blog!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by hippiehillbilly, Jan 23, 2009.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

shit dang its been so long now since he has been bad that i aint quite sure what i would use iffin he was actin up... :p

2. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

did you ever make that little stick hideaway thing that you showed a video of? Seems like it would be a good 'doghouse' LOL!

You guys seem so solid in your relationship. Makes me smile. My honey doesn't act up much either. Though one night I didn't wanna give it up...and he was very persistent, so I tied him up and left him thatta way till the morning;)

3. hippiehillbilly

there aint no way in hell id let dilli tie me up.. shes to evil and devious.

just the thought of what she would do to me in the name of fun and games is enough to make me cringe,,,.....

4. hippiehillbilly

oh,, an the lil thing got built but we aint covered it with leaves. we ran outta time that day and aint got around to finishin it...

5. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

hahahaa....sounds like my kinda woman;) awesome. i think i need to embrace my bitch a bit more.

Now you gonna answer my stock question? My partner wants to invest when he gets some money and I think its a fucking retarded move.

6. hippiehillbilly

i have a very close friend who has several stocks continuing to pay 10% dividends..
    there is money to be made even in this market. its just a matter of doing your research and investing in solid companies that will thrive through the coming depression..

if you were going to trust a broker,my friend suggests charles schwab..

7. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Well Andrew works at Whole Foods and believes strongly in its ethics and its mission. He believes people will see the need to eat better and organically.

I tell him people aren't gonna give two shits what they are eating when it comes down to survival.

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

It was so cute. I love the idea of it. I was watching a movie the other night and they were showing the kids hatching the roof with hay. I'm sure you guys have those resources around. Would be much warmer.

Still think the bed they show needs help. Didn't look comfy to me.

9. hippiehillbilly

tell him ethics and a mission statement is not a substitute for a sound business model.. ;)

personally,short term he would make more money investing in dollar general than he would in whole foods.. but then im not a professional so dont take my advice..

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

its actually been increasing lately.

too bad you can't invest in Goodwill;)

And I can't tell that man anything. You know how you feel likea deer in the headlights with me and HSB....well that man is always living in the clouds of ideals and 'higher consciousness'....i am way more grounded then him....if that says anything:p

11. hippiehillbilly

now thats scary...

12. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

LOL~ No doubt;)

But we be good kynd folk who would help most people out. Though not all people...we are not saints.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Mish Shedlock is OK I guess. I've heard him on the radio many times. He doesn't seem to get the big picture, though.