H vs OXY

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SpENS93, Feb 8, 2009.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

ok so i drop tomorrow which gives me till sunday to drop again and i think i want to make the leap of faith but some questions

1 how does it compare, euphoria, itch,nod
    2. how strong is it? i can do an 80 in one sitting but ill probably puke

and is it worth it to jump to h i know its less expensive but is that really a bridge i wanna cross?

cheers

2. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

It all depends... If 1 80 makes you puke, I wouldn't make the jump.
    If 80s cost 10 bucks, I'd never buy a bag of dope again, but they don't so. But if you ever do make the jump, wait til your tolerance is higher than less than an 80.

3. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

oxy has less than nothing on heroin.

heroin is sooo much better in every single way! just the euphoria, itch, nodding, strength, price, etc.

i was probably at around 40mgs of OC at that point, not addicted or anything, i just wanted to see what the fuss was all about. and believe you me, other opiates just aren't the same after, oxymorphone, doing it again after was trash, etc.

maybe i just like it too much, but its soooo good.

4. mephist00

mephist00 Member

spens

H is great man, but it is ALOT MORE ADDICTING then Oxy.. thw withdrawals are ALOT WORSE, and if you do get addicted to it, you could go through severe withdrawals about 6 hours after you shoot it.. unless you get more.... and more and more and more and more and more..

i wouldnt suggest going to H man, i've seen it tear people's life's apart..

its your choice, choose wisely, and make sure you have some willpower if you do get into H, because it has the HIGHEST Mental and Physical dependence of any drug, It Also has the MOST Physical HARM of any drug.. once you get on, there is little hope lol

but from experience.. I would NEVER TELL ANYONE to DO H, EVER.. unless i wanted to see then suffer.. lol

5. Crazy_Kush420

Crazy_Kush420 Member

I have always wondered the same thing but where I live outside Atlanta H is hard to come by as apposed to Oxys and Dillys. I might have tried it if I could ever find anyone with it. Its easier to go get a sack of crank then H. Must be a south thing

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

it fuckin is! getting H isnt impossible here in the south, but its 100X harder than New york or New Jersey. Over there, it's literally ON EVERY CORNER. Here in Miami, I gotta bust a mission to the projects and look everywhere for that shit if I cant get in contact with a friend who already lives in that area and can find it for me faster.

I can find practically everything else besides meth without effort. I can get x, coke, crack, tons of weed, the entire alphabet of pills, shrooms, acid, etc.., without breaking a sweat. But for some reason, heroin is a fuckin mission to find, and methamphetamine is practically non-existent, never even heard someone here say the word meth.

7. mephist00

mephist00 Member

kilo, u cant get the H in FL..?
    thats kinda odd :D

8. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Miami and Atl, both are odd mephist
    Da Durrty South!

9. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

Yeah man, I can get it, its just a mission. Its not everywhere like weed and coke is.

Miami isnt like Philly or Rochester, NY, where heroin is just as popular as cocaine. I guess its because Miami is a party town, people wanna stay awake, drinking all night and snorting coke, or on ecstasy, heroin is just not the it-thing around here.

10. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

i wouldn't do it... no i dont have any "scientific facts" why, but i think that it's way too synthesized....

11. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

well in brooklyn it really varies whats popular between coke/crack and heroin

you got some dope spots that are heavy as fuck, don't even want to get off the train when you see these places and some serious coke/crack spots, which are grimy as fuck too, but not like the deathly feeling you get in the dope spots.

12. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

beatnick.... I go up to Brooklyn on the weekends :cheers2:

13. OxyGod

OxyGod Member

H vs Oxy

Oxy wins

Trust me.

I survived going from 100mg-400ishmg oxy a day to Cold Turkey W/D kicking the fuck out of my ass, but was STILL able to quit without ANYthing. I was clean for seven months. Try doing that on H and you'll fuckin' kill yourself. honestly, as bad as the tolerance is on Oxy, I've still ALWAYS enjoyed it in moderate doses, and always come back to it. It's just an all around better drug. You know exactly what you're taking, the strength of your does doesn't vary, it's super clean, the dependence sucks, but I'm completely on Mephist's side on this one. H = Hell. Period. I had a dream I was on H and woke up screaming night before last. That's the least of your worries, too. My father contracted hepatitis fand cirhossis rom heroine/meth abuse, so I definitely am pro pharms all the way. A very slippery slope, and if you're still puking on 80 Oxy... that's like enjoying the three foot creek and deciding that you want to jump off the cliff into the waterfall.

The bridge from addy.phent.vyvanse/OC.hydro.other opiates to meth/H is like climbing a mountain. So there's really no contest in my mind if you haven't even picked up the needle yet.

I don't judge, to each their own, but if my 2 cents could influence even one guy to aviod the needle, I would be pretty fulfilled for a while. haha. I've got nothing moral against anything, but like I said... 80 OC = puke... I consider that tolerance NOTHING. So love it while you can, at the very least.

Really Sorry about the serious rant, man, but you asked for it! haha

14. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

umm... you don't have to shoot heroin...

addy's and vyvanse aren't opiates...

doesn't matter that you don't know what the powder is cut with or that the withdrawals are worse, heroin is still better than OC.

15. OxyGod

OxyGod Member

You don't HAVE to, but how many people do you know that move to H that don't shoot?

Anyone that I know that's tried the needle even ONCE refuses to take H any other way unless they absolutely HAVE TO.

If you'll noticed, I compared Addy and Vyvanse to Meth, NOT Heroin. Notice the /, as well as the word METH.

I just can't in good conscience recommend that someone go from a measly flippin 80 OC to Heroin.

One wonderful experience with terribly cut H by someone who doesn't know exactly what they're doing, or one bad overdose, and you're fucked for life [or death].

But the Choice is still yours, big man.

As I've made clear, though, my vote goes for the Oxy.

16. mephist00

mephist00 Member

H sucks any other way then shooting it..

check out the chemical structure of H and morphine, its just about exactly the same..
    a few extra atoms is the only difference i think.. same exact basic structure though..

thats because H is converted into morphine in your body..
    if you shoot it, go's directly to the brain, and about 3 times stronger then morphine..

"Bayer marketed heroin as a cure for morphine addiction before it was discovered that it is rapidly metabolized into morphine, and as such, "heroin" was essentially a quicker acting form of morphine. The company was embarrassed by this new finding and it became a historical blunder for Bayer"

17. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yea stickin to oc

18. OxyGod

OxyGod Member

I definitely think that's a great decision, Man.

The Gods of Oxy have spoken.

P.S.-

Amazing signature.

19. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

haha, im a big man now? i've done h and never shot up, i know that, did it quite a few times too.

but ummm.... okay? get some good heron and get back to me. pills miss 1/2 the high, the "soul" feeling that at least i know i get. i don't get that from any other opiates and i've tried. just doesn't work. oxy doesn't have shit on heroin and thats why its so much worse.

i wouldn't recommend anyone moving from OC to Heroin, i meant it felt fucking amazing not that it was actually good, lawl.

do what you will, i don't care to much.

20. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

Heroin kills

Oxy loves

but heroin kills SO GOOD!!