gym steamroom

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Luke1956, Aug 16, 2011.

1. bibearman

bibearman Member

Sounds like you could have gotten quite the good time, but then, yes there is the possibility of being caught.

2. Tiger1991

Tiger1991 Guest

I had a simular situation once but for sure I joined in! The way they acted was teasing and checking me out. They had succes! and so did I! :)

3. bi_for_fun

bi_for_fun Member

basically all I've learned from this thread is that the floor of the steamroom at my gym is most likely completely covered in sperm...great. :eek:

4. Tiger1991

Tiger1991 Guest

Most likely, yes!

1 person likes this.
  5. Monqo

Monqo Guest

Not something one should do at gym. I can see the papers... Men found having sex at local gym, two arrested for indecent exposure....

6. davdaw21

davdaw21 Guest

I got a hardon just from reading, but hot as it sounds its pretty much dangerous too.

1 person likes this.
  7. Lucifer Rising

Lucifer Rising Member

Never have had an experience like that I definitely woulda joined in have had quite a few gays hit on me problem is I always have someone else with me at the time so really don't know how to just discreetly approach them maybe get their number to hook up sometime or something but yeah love to be put in a situation like that

8. Lucifer Rising

Lucifer Rising Member

LOL you're not the only one that got hard

1 person likes this.
  9. Lucifer Rising

Lucifer Rising Member

awkwardly the most turned on I've ever been by a guy was watching my exes brother walk around naked

10. TBDM Miasma

TBDM Miasma Member

Lately ive been showeing for the hell of it just so guys see me naked. i might get a little hard but no playing and no signs mades otherwise. I thought that was kinky and crazy. haha

11. stoat69

stoat69 Member

I've only been in any situation with another guy in a gym once. It was a public gym and I was in the sauna with a few other guys, chatting away. I got up to go into the steam room next door and one of the other guys came with me. We sat opposite each other and just looked at each others cocks. He was cut but nice, and as we watched each other, he started getting hard. I was nervous as I hadn't been in this situation before, so I didn't get hard straight away. Gradually though, I got more confident with the situation and my cock started to grow. There was no stroking, each other or ourselves, just watching each other get hard. I had the urge to reach over to him, and wank him, or better suck him, but just as I was about to make a move, another guy walked in and the moment was lost. Shame really, as I didn't get to see him at the gym again.

12. whazcooking

whazcooking Member

Would've should've could've. Yes I would've, what a great opportunity you let slip away.

1 person likes this.
  13. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I was in a sauna about fifteen years ago where there were three cabins as it were and two men started masturbating. I felt I was intruding and so left them to it.

14. stoat69

stoat69 Member

I know, but nowadays i'm much more confident and comfortable with it all, so if the same situation occured, i'd definately end up with a nice mouthful of cock. . . at least.

15. 75grams

75grams Member

Sometimes two is company and three is a crowd,but in that situation i would have dropped my towel and got busy masturbating while watching them. Then if they invited you to lend a hand, thats another story.

16. Profezzor X

Profezzor X Guest

As a black man, I'd get looks all the time from some of the older white guys in the gym back when I was in my twenties. I never thought of hooking up with the guys that would regularly stare at me and wait for the opportunity for me to accidentally drop my towel or show more than me in my boxer briefs. But these days, I find myself in their shoes, wanting to be in a situation at my gym where guys are more open to playing around. Had I known back then what I know now, I would have certainly hooked up a lot more. Getting laid by women wasn't a problem. It was those times in between getting laid that I should have thought "outside of the box". I guess back then I was somewhat of a homophobe, because my older cousin from New York was gay and ended up contracting AIDS when he visited San Francisco. I was only 8 years old back then, but I too thought I'd die if I hooked up with a guy... But, I was young, dumb, and full of cum back then. Now, I welcome the opportunity to suck on a nice looking cock. It's just finding someone local that's the challenge.

17. Mewsbw

Mewsbw Members

Reading this thread makes me really hard

1 person likes this.
  18. sean15666

sean15666 Nuts and Bolts

i got involved in a foursome in the steam room omg so intense.

LowHangers and bigredinmass like this.
  19. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I tripped into getting a hand job and blow job by a guy this weekend on a cruise ship steam room. Was not looking for it at all.

LowHangers likes this.
  20. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Instead of getting banned or arrested for indecent exposure, go to a gay bath or men's sauna. Most have gym equipment, saunas and steam rooms. And everybody is there for the same reason -- have sex with other men. Most have one-day memberships for $10 to $25 with extras for lockers or changing rooms.