guys with a gentle soul

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Lady of the Freaks, May 26, 2007.

1. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

yeah, i'm sure most of it is entirely subconscious...i doubt they'd ever consciously acknowledge or believe they do this. but then, i think most thought is subconscious anyways.

2. WoodRat

WoodRat Banned

They ar what I consider to be growth-keeps.
    Ideological inheritence which is not easily depleted, in contrast to other bodily traits.

Once again it all stems back to nueral psycology.

3. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Yeah, with a kick ass body too. Yeap, my body kicks my ass every day. The more I workout, the more it wants to fight back. LOL

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Thoughts are of course, but such actions not.

5. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

what?

6. Lady of the Freaks

doesn't everything? ;)

7. Lady of the Freaks

i'm old enuf to understand that! ;)

8. Lady of the Freaks

well, one would think that evidence of harm to another would bring one's motives to the surface where they could be easily discerned...but apparently some people are in such deep denial about their own motives that they just keep generating a lot of hoohaw and noise to distract themselves from facing the painful truth...that they are actually just assholes who enjoy doing harm to people.

9. Riggs

Riggs Banned

Yeah, this year for Christmas I'll ask for a rocking chair. After my body kicks my ass..I can sit down in it and rock myself to sleep.

10. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

sounds sad

11. Lady of the Freaks

i already got mine all lined up! ;)

12. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

:D You are a beauty of deep understanding. You will demand a man of mind and spiritual means, not just a body that will grow old and whimper at the demise of his physical form in old age. A man that will be a nurturing grandfather to his grandchildren.

13. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

Ah yes, you understand that the true gentlness of a masculine man is something so misunderstood by the contumacious females of this world that it is disrespected for it's honesty, even in gentleness. They do not want to hear the honest truth, they just want to be flattered. But when push comes to shove, and a gentle man knows the God's honest truth, they will not listen. And so masculine men such as ourselves move on. And then they wounder why we travel this world alone, as if it were a sign of lack of masculinity not to fuck every whore that comes our way. We genteel men scorn the skanks and look for a similiarly gentle and caring girl that could be our true companion, and simply sluff off the scorn of the loose and easy ones like water off a duck's back.

14. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

contumacious=Obstinately disobedient or rebellious;insubordinate.Ok--now I get it.Women should be obedient,not rebel and be subordinate.Well,I suppose there are plenty of women around who would fit this bill of goods.Good luck with that.[​IMG]

15. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Scorn the skanks?Not me--with all due respect,I could use a decent skank right now!!

16. Lorna

Lorna The Magician

Thanks. I will always demand the spiritual tidings between us, and intelectual understanding and the bonds of the heart.
    You got it right, but how did you know so?

17. Lady of the Freaks

you don't have to be an aristocrat to be gentle. anyone of any 'class' can be considerate or kindly in disposition. you don't have to be highly educated either. what matters is whether or not it's your inclination to do so.

18. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

You have a very wholesome face. It is just written all over your face.

19. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

You missed an essential part of the definition I was getting at--perverse, self-willed and tenacious in maintaining an error.

However, I must admit that every English dictionary I checked had an almost identical definition to the one your provided. I had to look up contumaz in Spanish to find the usage I was thinking of.

Anyway, it is a scientific fact that women have more than twice the volume of active limbic system than do men. This is the reptilian monkey mind, a subcortical structure that controls instinctual and emotional behavior. The behavior of women is much more instinctually and emotionally driven than the behavior of men. If these instincts and emotions are not properly molded in childhood then they end up being quite animalistic and selfish. This is why every traditional culture on the planet trusted men with the biggest decisions. For example, Taoism, which is notoriously theologically liberal on so many issues, never the less states in the Book of Changes that a woman should follow a man her whole life, be it her father or her husband, and that it is right for women to stick rigorously too tradition, but for a man to conform to a woman or be a slave to tradition is humiliating. I think the Adam and Eve story is a rare example of the Bible actually predating science, 99% of Christian claims on this sort of thing are total bunk and I’ve never seen any Christian take advantage of this one, but I think it is quite striking that the serpent deceived Eve, i.e. the instinctual reptilian limbic system, which brought about the Fall.

I once had a charming conversation with an elderly woman whose son was an architect for nuclear power plants. She would be over 100 if she were still alive. She said that in her day women were slaves, but when that slavery was lifted, women went insane, not knowing what how to handle their freedom. I think it would be more accurate to say that the middle and lower classes depended on that slavery to keep women in check and that only the upper class depended on proper upbringing to actually raise girls in a sane way.

I grew up in the aristocratic South where it isn’t so uncommon, but I live in LA where only a small minority of Mexican girls fit that bill. (Most upper class Mexicans never leave Mexico, so even among Mexicans it is rare here in LA.)

I find most women here in LA to be extremely animalistic, territorial, selfish and immature. If they are not raised in a disciplined manner women’s emotional natures strongly reflect reptile behavior. That is what the story of Adam and Eve is all about.

With all due respect to whom? Certainly not the one you choose for casual sex. But then, the definition of skank is basically a lack of self-respect.

20. mike1reynolds

mike1reynolds Member

While that is certainly true, it is also true that aristocratic cultures are much more polite and well mannered than bourgeoisie / plebian cultures. For example, even though MLK made Atlanta, the heart of the aristocratic South, the home base for the Civil Rights movement, in order to get national attention for being victimized by ugly brutality, he had to focus on the lowest lower class parts of the South in Alabama and Mississippi. In Atlanta they could not make any headway in getting attention because the authorities in Atlanta were so polite. As protesters were being arrested, the police chief of Atlanta would actually get on the bull horn and apologize too everyone, saying that he knew they had a good cause but he was officially obligated to clear the street for automobile traffic. When the 1967 race riots raged across the country, and then again after the cops that beat Rodney King were acquitted in ’91, Atlanta was the only major city with a large black population to have no violence.

These are statistical statements, being raised a certain way only makes gentility more likely, not a guarantee, and there are always exceptions to statistical statements. However, there is a reason why gentility and genteel refer to the upper class. Having a good upbringing, regardless of wealth, makes one more likely to be civilized, thoughtful and gentle.

Upbringing is not exactly the same as education, although having a good upbringing tends to encourage one to become well educated. However, I think you are thinking more along the lines of intellect than education. It is emotional intelligence that is associated with gentleness, while intellect without emotional intelligence is extremely unlikely to be gentle. Indeed the Nazi’s and the French Revolution, two of the most violent periods in Western history and both associated with anti-Christs, both practically made a religion of the intellect. The unchecked intellect is extremely violent. The Ivory Tower is notoriously arrogant, arrogance being the primary factor in lack of gentleness.

Upbringing is not a matter of inclination. Especially in women, it has been shown that by the age of 7, girls who demonstrate a lack of concern for others will never acquire it at any point in their life. You can’t choose to be gentle, you are either raised to be a concerned and caring person or you are not, and there is very little you can do about. Of course it takes some effort to be a concerned and caring person, you have to perpetually ponder your own character and morality, but if you have such a compulsion it comes from very deep inside and is not really a matter of choice.