Guys: what do you prefer giving, Vaginal or Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by farmer dylan, Oct 20, 2011.

1. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Never done anal and never wanted to. A vag is purpose built to be fucked. It opens, lengthens, lubricates and gives a penis the most perfect hug it was made for. To say nothing of the increased intimacy and reproductive aspect which adds to the arousal. Somewhere deep down the caveman brain knows this is how a human is made even when there's contraception in play it feels so so right.

2. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

And therein lies the rub. That was my sentiment until I tried it. Once upon a time I found broccoli disgusting. Then I tried it. Many things in life are also multi purpose. And actually, the anus is also purpose built to be fucked. It is one of the most pleasurable parts of the body. Millions of men and women can't be lying about this. I hit my wife's G spot when I have anal sex with her. Not so with her vagina. Even when I use my finger in her ass (which does not hit her G spot), she gets immense pleasure out of it.

cindy94 likes this.
  3. Chico

Chico Members

I enjoy both but anal from women is the best

4. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

I will speak on behalf of my husband, he, our girlfriend & myself all prefer anal over pussy. However we love having our mouths used also

Redwingsfan, zorro69 and Deejay88 like this.
  5. Chico

Chico Members

^^^ I’m in love ...haha

6. lickit53

lickit53 Newbie

Anal I love a nice ass, the way it looks and the way it feels.

7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Omg !!...so well said n described to the minutest detail of a vaginal fuck !!...the BEST i hv seen so far ! :)....shd go down into the Guinness Book of Records or be placed in the wikipedia dictionary ;):eek:...kudos to you bro ! :)

NakedInfluence likes this.
  8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

There seems to be a mixed bag of those who like anal and those who prefer vaginal sex....to each his or her own liking or preference...but one thing observed is that there r many babes in here that like to be fucked anally while guys prefer to fuck their girls vaginally, fucking them anally only if requested :eek:...but the natural thing of course is that biologically, God made n designed sex for us in a way that guys should fuck their girls vaginally not anally...

NakedInfluence likes this.
  9. Maturemale

Maturemale Members

All of the above lol

10. drock69

drock69 Members

Cant speak on anal. Never tried it, nor have I had the urge.

11. Alanjr

Alanjr Banned

Vaginal because of the wet. Anal is good for the tightness. But we both like vaginal better. Anal's fun about once a month or so

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. Andy00

Andy00 Members

Anal.. the grip, so tight.. and the view of her empty pussy always sends me over the edge!

Rbexxx likes this.
  13. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I'm an ass man for sure! That being said, I'd rather have vaginal sex with a woman... But I'd rather receive anal sex, from both women (my wife pegging me) and men. I'm a submissive bottom with guys, and I've never had the desire to top another guy, nor do I see that changing

JeffT likes this.