Guys: what do you prefer giving, Vaginal or Anal Sex

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by farmer dylan, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Northside

Northside Members

I love pussy! I did try anal once with a girl, but as I said I love pussy!

2. Jayskit

Jayskit Members

i love both.... i would slide to the anal side of the discussion a bit more tho.. so nasty and tight

3. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Members

I totally understand the aversion to anal by some guys. I felt the same way for more than 10 years. Still, as someone who has now given anal sex on a limited basis, I don't have a problem with that anymore. I mean, if the woman just makes sure she's clean back there, it really is no big deal. Granted, I've never had to deal with actually getting poop on my penis before, so I can't speak to that. But as others have said, if it happens, just clean it off and move on. No big deal (so they say).

And, to answer the poll question, anal has felt great, but I prefer vaginal.

4. Visexual

Visexual Member

I've done anal with numerous women, and my wife a few times, but only it they wanted to try it. I just prefer the wonderful self lubricating vagina.

5. Dirtydusty69

Dirtydusty69 Members

I love both

6. Jack's wasted life

Jack's wasted life Members

vaginal. anal can be great but to me is more for a different experience, nothing comes close to the pleasure of feeling myself inside a wet pussy.

7. freefallin25

freefallin25 Members

Pussy for sure. I'm a bit on the big side, so anal isn't always...easy, even with plenty of prepping. The exception; if a woman actually prefers anal and voices that...well then it's game on;)

8. h4eezw

h4eezw Newbie

Vaginal! I love having my penis in my wifes warm pussy and cumming in her. :blush: I like anal too but vaginal is better imo.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  9. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

Anal all day love being in a woman's tight arse.

10. starfield03

starfield03 Members

Pussy all the way!

11. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Anal isn't going to happen with us because of an unpleasant experience she had in college. I'm happy with vaginal.

12. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Anal is tighter and a whole different word than vaginal. BUT vaginal feels more personal and is better for more soothing sex, IMO.

13. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For us it’s vaginal, We are a senior couple and although we love and respect each other, sex for us is primal lust and we do it for our health benefits. Orgasms for her and ejaculate in her vagina for me. She has never ever complained about having a load of cum in her vagina.

Mrcurios likes this.
  14. zorro69

zorro69 Members

My vote is for vaginal sex ..

15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I can’t tell yet, but I think I will be able in the near future. I make my future prediction but I still prefer the vagina. Because it’s not tight like anal for what I have read so far.
    I had a friend with benefits who was so tight it was hurting a bit, and it left me unable to get hard again in the usual time I would in different cases

zorro69 likes this.
  16. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Love love love sticking my cock in ass. It's not even close. I've been an ass-fanatic since a very young age and that hasn't changed one bit.

zorro69 likes this.
  17. JeffT

JeffT Members

I prefer fucking her pussy. She likes anal stimulation so we use a small butt plug for her while I stroke it in and out.

18. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Wife introduced me to anal several years ago. It was never something I considered before but enjoyed it that first time. From there on in it was always my wife who asked me to fuck her ass. As of about 3 years ago we had gotten to the point where I was maybe 2 minutes or less in my wife's pussy and she was already telling me to fuck her ass. We decided shortly after to just make anal the default sex and if she wanted me to fuck her pussy first she would ask me. The last six months of 2019 I was in her pussy less than a handful of times. Told her in December I just no longer enjoyed fucking her pussy and she confessed the same. I had also come to the realization that I am gay so happy that she doesn't need PIV. I do still enjoy fucking her ass. We are both hoping to find boyfriends for the purpose of sexual satisfaction.

19. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Anal, feels so much tighter for me........

20. The Shark

The Shark Members

So far have only had vaginal sex, which of course feels amazing! :)
    OTOH, I have been wanting to try anal really bad, but so far all my wife will do is let me touch her down there, no penetration.