Guys what do you carry in your pockets?

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by rayne_lyric, Jun 14, 2006.

1. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Or man purse/messenger bag, or backpack. Or even a purse if you carry one... :confused:

I carry in my pockets:
    Car keys
    Zippo Lighter
    chapstick
    change
    cell phone
    wallet.

I used to carry a backpack, but now everything I used to have in that I keep in my car since I got my liscense.

2. Ryver

Ryver Member

i carry nothing. i leave my keys in my car ignition. i dont have a house key because i just use my garage door opener. sometimes i have my wallet on me. that is allllllllll

3. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Wow, I haven't carried that little with me since I was young... I bet pants feel awesome when they aren't weighed down with 10 lbs of junk... I might have to try walking around with empty pockets sometime... Sounds plesant! :D

Do you leave you keys in the ignition even when you go inside a store or something? I am always paranoid if I don't roll up my windows and lock my doors my car, and worse yet my CD's will get stolen. Not giving my CD's a monetary value (because a lot of them are burned anyway) but just because I love music and would hate to loose my CD's. I get depressed if I have to go a day without music. Not to mention, if my car got stolen, I can't afford another one now, so that would suck. But I know a lot of people who don't lock their cars up and who don't roll up their windows and such and their cars aren't stolen... (I am not so worried about it getting stolen at home, because I live out in the middle of nowhere that people only drive by if they live on the road or are cutting through to another road that goes to a lake, so I don't lock it up at home. Although I do roll up my windows, but only at night in case of rain).

You amaze my Ryver, at how simply you perceive things. (I mean that in a good way, like your sig says) :D I love you man.

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, I generally drive a seventeen year old Silverado... I'd rather have the truck stolen (so long as they leave all the K&N and Edelbrock aftermarket stuff) than have the CDs in it stolen.

My music collection is worth more than the truck.

Usually, I just carry a wallet, aviator shades, and keys.. sometimes a comb, and either a Matthews-Solocal hat or a John Deere hat.

Sometimes I carry a knife, but I usually carry a marine issued Kabar with a compass in the handle, in the truck... along with an axehandle that has a steel core drilled into it.

5. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

I don't know if my music collection is worth more menetarilly speaking, but it is deffinately worth more emotionally or whatever. That is why it sucked really bad when my MP3 player crashed (yes, I DID have one!).

6. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

That's why I don't use mp3 players.

In fact, when the ipod came out, you had to buy another one if the battery died because it cost as much as one new, almost, to get a new battery... and if you need a replacement battery, you have to send it back and they have to delete your library to reinstall one... and it's still like... what, almost $100?

I stick to tape, cd, and vinyl...

7. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

nothign in my pants pockets uaually...maybe some paper notes, they re too small (the only curse of girls' pants). In my jackets though usually i have keys, my wallet, cell phone, ...uhhhhhhhhhh, no clue

8. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

ONE of the curses of girls pants... Another is that they fit so ticht they might lower your sperm count... :eek: At least that's what I heard, but it might not be true.

Out of curiosity, why do you wear gils pants? Do yuo like the fit better, the way they look, a fashiony statement, or do you just have a nice ass you wanna show off? :D I have thought about getting some, but decided not to. I don't really have the legs or ass for it.

9. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

I wear em, well, cause I started cause I like tight fitting legs and now it is weird to wear anyhting but :rolleyes:

Well, my work pants are nice but I have suspenders for those, so that is just a different bag of nails...

10. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

tighter pants dont affect sperm count. urban legend

11. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

They give me a nice falseto singing voice though :p

12. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

Oh, that is cool then... This isn't tripping you out as much as I hoped, wildflowereyes. So far, I carry the most in my pockets which isn't a whole lot... Oh well, give it time!

13. wildflowereyes

wildflowereyes Senior Member

i'm not going to be freaked out by you. sorry.

14. rayne_lyric

rayne_lyric Member

No, my apologies to you. I said I'd start this thread to freak you out, and to this point, I have failed to fulfill my word. Please forgive me. :(

15. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Keys, which keychain includes car keys, house keys, leather thingey, pepper spray, and USB key, a toolman, a Cell Phone, and my wallet.

Sometimes a Knife, although I have a little one on my toolman, and I can defend myself fine without a knife.

My wallets usually a pain in the ass, because it has more cards/phone numbers/insurance then it does money. [​IMG]

16. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Actually it is true. Tighter pants reatin more body heat and even a degree or two change in body heat can kill off thousands of sperm cells.

But considering a normal adult has around 400 million at any given time, a few thousand isn't normally a big deal at all. So it doesn't really significantly effect sperm count, and since sperm are produced all the time anyway, It seems like a kinda stupid concern unless you're desperate to empregnate as many people as possible.

You know 8% of Asian men can be paternally linked to Ghengis Khan? [​IMG]

17. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Bunches of stuff...

18. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Are you comming on to me?! [​IMG]

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

in my left, mypod and earphones, and phone, and in my right, wallet and pipe and lighter if i want 'em.

20. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

burby DOES have a nice ass :D :Dhahahaha