Guys: MMF Threesome - would you?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by The World of Dan, Sep 2, 2004.

1. cman

cman Member

i bet that felt good.

2. Dontyouforgetaboutme

Dontyouforgetaboutme Member

Cman... Definitely. It was only a couple of times but it left me wanting more for sure

3. cman

cman Member

get me hot thinking bout 2 or 3 muscular hunks holding my legs up while i'm on my back and just juicing all in me one by one while wife is getting so turned on watching, getting wet and hard in my hose now

4. Dontyouforgetaboutme

Makes me wanna go dress up for my wife and have her put on her big strap on

5. cman

cman Member

did the wife enjoy watchin you with other guys? did she help them bang you like put them inside you? does she want to see you get banged by a guy again? details man, details

6. Dontyouforgetaboutme

My wife has never seen me banged by a guy. The threesome was with my ex. But my wife knows about it and we are looking to do it. She's turned on by te idea. And we both are even more turned on by the idea of a shemale fucking me/us. But with my ex I fooled around with her while her friend watched and he watched me bang her. And then she watched him screw me. And the other time she blew me while I blew him. My dream is to be done doggy style while I sucked cock or ate my wife's pussy

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  7. cman

cman Member

i think my wife would enjoy watching me with another guy if he fit her physical taste but i can't be positive. i've told her i would like to get her a strap-on for us to use but wehaven't done it yet.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  8. driftwood_74

driftwood_74 Level 88

Get a room you two!

9. cman

cman Member

don't be that way, you can join in and you can stay on the giving end

10. mchip

mchip Member

Technically no I wouldn't want to have an MMF threesome. But an MFM threesome I would love to have. It's a long time fantasy of mine and we play it out with a big dildo all the time.

MFM = only fuck the girl. No guy on guy.

11. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I were in an MFM threesome for six months, back in 1985. The other guy was our best friend. He and I took turns fucking her. All three of us loved it!

12. pailee

pailee Member

Answer to both first questions is no. I am also not interested in guys. I love my GF and we like to share photos etc., but I would never ever want her to make love to someone else.

13. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

These days a MMF seems more appealing than FFM to me so yeah I'd like to experience this one day.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  14. Son of John

Son of John Banned

It is a lot easier to find another guy to join you and your wife/girlfriend in fuck session than it is to find another gal. Besides, it is a lot more difficult for on man to service two women, even if they take turns. Once he cums, he's on hold for a short time, at least.

But, when there are two men, they can take turns fucking her, which will give her much more satisfaction, and it also gives each man time to recover, so that he can fuck her again. My wife and I were once in a session with another guy in which I fucked her twice and he fucked her three times, within the space of a couple of hours.

But men who share their wives with other men are often accused of being bisexual. It does not have to mean that. There are men who enjoy a shared session in which they watch as closely as they can while the other guy fucks his wife, but who never make any physical contact with him.

And there are also threesomes in which the two men DO have physical contact with each other, and just because it is something that the wife wants to happen. I have been in such sessions when my wife asked me to "suck him!" usually right after he had cum in her pussy. I have the rule that whatever adds to her pleasure is something I should do. There are other husbands who enjoy what I called "cream Pies" which means that they eat their wives' pussies right after the other guy has cum in them, in effect "eating" the other guy's cum!

I doubt that any husband who share his wife's pussy with another man can claim to be completely "straight". The very fact that he will allow another man to be naked, and with an erection, too, right there with his wife, and him too, suggests to me that he enjoys this part of the session, and does not merely "tolerate" it.
    '