Guys : Looking Down Womens Clothing Tops

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, Dec 4, 2012.

1. To my (Opinion) alot of women wants you to look. Thats why they wear what they wear. If they didnt, then we as men wouldnt look lol. Weather they are married or not.

Eyesropen and jmadre like this.
  2. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I don’t think enjoying the view down a woman’s top will ever become too ordinary for a guy like me, but it needs to be done with consideration and judgment.
    Well, the last time I was with the attached woman she had no bra on once again so she caught me looking several times. She once commented on her breasts being so small and I believe I more than made a point that they are beautiful and attractive. She never complained or dressed in a way to prevent a good look down her tops yet.

3. Windman

Windman Members

jmadre and Iscott55 like this.
  4. Gee S

Gee S Members

I like a peek. Also side view is good.

Eyesropen likes this.
  5. JM01

JM01 Members

If a guy is staring and being a creep, that’s one thing. But if a guy (or woman) has a quick glimpse at the cleavage of a woman wearing a low-cut shirt, then the woman has no right to complain… and that doesn’t make the other person a pervert.

6. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

We think alike. I'm at the small end of the B cup and often go without a bra. Side boob slips are
    my favorite. Easy to accomplish, more subtle than cleavage, and with the right top I can expose my whole tittie.

7. I would like to see myself

jmadre likes this.
  8. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

Agree with you entirely, JM01

Men can't see anything that I'm not allowing them to see. Almost always we know just how much boobie we're showing (or other goodies we might be exposing). If I'm at Target and notice a guy checking me out I'm anything but offended (not talking about the freaks who ogle, the ones you're afraid might follow you into the parking lot). There might be a reason I decided to wear low-cut jeans and a tummy-T that day, don't you think? I'm flattered if a well-intentioned man is checking me out in an appropriate way. Pure hypocrisy to claim otherwise.

Was shopping with a girlfriend a while back, and she was wearing dancer tights (yoga pants with a seam down the middle of the back). Wearing them it's
    almost unavoidable that you'll show a nice camel toe. A few guys, as we passed them, dropped their eyes to have a quick look. She was fuming, complaining to me how disrespectful men are. She didn't much like it when I disagreed with her, suggesting that she was inviting the attention.

Eyesropen, Joe90, jmadre and 5 others like this.
  9. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

Would it be all right with you if I had a small ring in my nippie, "Nippleman"?

10. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Side view is beautiful too! I loved catching a few glimpses of a coworker’s breasts through her sheer top if she stood the right way with a light source behind her.
    It gives a good idea what is under but leaves enough for the imagination.

Joe90 likes this.
  11. Yes it would , send me some pics. Lol

jmadre likes this.
  12. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

That must be a very nice thing to see

jmadre likes this.
  13. wifekaty

wifekaty Members

Haven't had any complaints so far (but tomorrow is another day....)

Eyesropen, Joe90, jmadre and 3 others like this.
  14. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

If you received no complaints yet, I wouldn’t think there would be any complaints tomorrow except from those who are too fussy

Joe90 likes this.
  15. That means they are sexy tits

jmadre likes this.
  16. talon66

talon66 Members

17. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I would never go out of my way to get a peek. but if they show, I'm going to look.

Nippleman and jmadre like this.
  18. Longstone

Longstone Members

My idea of heaven

Nippleman and jmadre like this.
  19. BPC

BPC Members

I was at the pool last week chatting with a mom sitting on the edge, pretty normal conversation, borderline flirting I guess. We chatted about our kids, sports etc while having some beers. Her hubby joined us too. Things became very comfortable and she kept leaning over in a way that her bikini top loosened to show me her tits and nipples. She was a good B cup. She knew I kept staring and her husband could care less. Just a fun day at the pool.

20. Space City Spaceman

Space City Spaceman Members