Guys : Looking Down Womens Clothing Tops

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by nz male, Dec 4, 2012.

1. hippiechick3

hippiechick3 Member

I love having my tits oggled. It turns me on

shanks59 and Alice in SC like this.
  2. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

But you wear it covering your ass.

3. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

As long you're not too close them, they have no right to hurt you at all.~
    If they give you permission to get closer to them or do more with them then go ahead, but be careful people can be chaotic.~

4. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Actually, no.~ I have seen women's breasts and I have seen men's breasts. They're both non-sexual to me until I start thinking about caressing them or sucking on them or the people I'm looking start caressing them. Men and Women both should be able to either take their tops off or keep them both on. A Man walking around without a shirt in a place where a Woman is discouraged to is like him saying, "Look at what I can do and YOU CAN'T! HAHA!~" Thankfully this bit of sexism is being slowly ebbed away from our society or I should say re-ebbed away from our culture, this was never a problem until people started hating their own bodies and by extension everyone else's, fucking religion.~

5. BlissRainbow

BlissRainbow Member

Actually,

Why do my breasts hurt at the end of the day? (top)
    Breasts that are tender or painful at the end of the day when you take your bra off are a symptom of breast illness. The same goes for red marks due to bra straps and underwires.

Listen to your body. Your breasts are trying to tell you that they are unhappy in the bra you've worn all day.

The pain may be coming from restricted circulation, or from the collection of toxins - your own estrogens or outside pollutants - that have been trapped in your breasts all day. The answer is to go bra free or to wear a less restrictive bra. (My choice is no bra at all. After all, one woman's less restrictive bra is another woman's pain-maker.) Breast massage may help reduce the pain faster.

Many women also find that headaches, or shoulder, neck and back pain improve when they are bra free. In one study, 79% of patients decided to remove breast weight from their shoulders, because it got rid of their symptoms.

Women who chronically have tender breasts right before their periods have an increased risk of breast cancer.

If you stop wearing a bra, you may have temporary breast pain
    Some women who throw their bras away find that they have increased breast pain for a few days. This is most common among women with larger breasts. Give your breasts time to adjust to being bra free.

http://www.brafree.org/faq.html

Bras actually CAUSE sagging and by the way sagging is a natural state of gravity not a symptom of youth or sexyness:

Swedish professor: 'Bras cause saggy breasts'

“Too tight a bra can lead to breasts that sink,” said Professor Göran Samsioe to The Local.

Professor Samsioe, an adjust at Lund's Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology explained that the body’s “everyday, natural, movements” stimulate the development of elastic tissue beneath the skin responsible for supporting breasts.

“If natural movement is restricted by a bra that is too tight, it can affect the growth of these tissues,” he said.

Samsioe cites a French study on women ages 18 to 25 which found that the distance between a woman’s nipples and the ground decreased in women who wore bras.

“Bras caused nipple height to sink slightly,” he said, going on to explain that the women in the study who wore bras ended up with breasts that hung a bit lower than women who went without bras.

Local girls discussing their first bra purchases with the Sydsvenksan newspaper didn’t dispute the professor’s warnings, but explained that sometimes other factors come into play when considering whether or not to start wearing a bra.

“I remember that I really thought I needed a bra, despite having small breasts,” 18-year-old Sarah Nielsen told the paper.

“It was bumpy and uncomfortable when simply going down the stairs, and I, a horse girl, absolutely needed something around my breasts when I was riding,” she said.

Samsioe stressed that girls and young women with growing breasts are at the greatest risk of experiencing negative side effects from wearing too tight a bra.

He added, however, that girls with unusually large busts shouldn’t shy away from bras, as large breasts can also damage the elastic tissues which serve as the breasts natural support mechanism.

“If you feel uncomfortable without a bra, you should use one, as long as it allows your breasts to move in a natural way,” said Samsioe.

The professor is concerned that young girls looking to purchase “highly supportive” bras are falling prey to societal pressures driven by the commercial interests of clothing manufacturers, pointing out that bras have only been around for about 100 years.

“Western culture has come to believe the breast is some sort of sex organ,” he said.

“We’re made to believe that we all need to have a bra, but there is no medical reason for them and in some cases it can even be harmful.”

Samsioe acknowledges, however, that all the fuss over breasts and bras has more to do with looks than with health.

“There is no medical importance as to what your breasts look like,” he said.

David Landes (news@thelocal.se/+46 8 656 6513)

http://www.thelocal.se/10976/20080408/#.UV-NXhXn-1s

Bras and breast cancer risk

Bra-wearing has been linked to breast cancer in a study done by Sidney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer. They found, for example, that women who wore a bra 24 hours a day had a 113-fold increase in breast cancer incidence compared to women who wore bra less than 12 hours daily! They suggest that bras exert enough pressure to the breast and surrounding areas to inhibit the flow of lymph, which then causes toxins and other waste material to remain in the breasts instead of being flushed out.

Now, this effect may be due to the fact that most women just wear the wrong size bra that is too tight somewhere. No one has done any studies investigating the link between breast cancer and how well the woman's bra fits. Either way, for your breast health's sake it is better to avoid wearing bras whenever possible, and for those occasions when you do need one, get well-fitting bras.

"Because I hate the thought of my breasts sagging so much."
    Bras provide support for the breasts and keep breasts from sagging while you wear them. This is often considered to be the "norm" or the dress code for professionals or otherwise. Some of us may also find discomfort in the sweat that collects under sagging breasts.

But dress code aside, I hope women will realize how normal sagging is. We get so brainwashed by the media images of young perky breasts that we no longer know what is normal. In reality it is perfectly NORMAL for adult breasts to be hanging in a lower, relaxed position. Check our gallery for pictures of normal breasts.

Also, it is good to realize that bras do not ultimately prevent your breasts from sagging. Gravity will eventually take its effect, sooner or later. Two scientific studies have even shown that wearing a bra causes the breasts to sag more.

"A mistaken popular belief maintains that wearing a bra strengthens your breasts and prevents their eventual sagging. But you sag because of the proportion of fat and tissue in your breasts, and no bra changes that."
    Susan M. Love, M.D. in her "Dr. Susan Love's Breast Book."

http://www.007b.com/why_wear_bras.php

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

You dress only for yourself?

What do you wear out, then?

Some nice comfy slippers, your old, holy favorite shirt?
    A burka? A nice hay skirt without a top?

When you are dressing sensually, you are stroking your own ego, sure; but that ego's validation is based off of schemas, habitualization etc. that you have built up through years of social interaction.
    If you were raised in a much different culture, you would dress much differently.

If you didn't go by social norms, you would wear clothing that was inappropriate to the situation you were in, and get people gawking at you oddly when you took off your raincoat upon entering work, and were still in your nighty.

7. Mike5305

Mike5305 Member

I will do it. Enjoy it most with females I don't even know. Shop girls are easy to do it with. Hey, if they are wearing something that shows it, my feeling is they must not care if I take a peek. Remember the Seinfeld warning to George though: "You don't stare at cleavage. It's like staring at the sun !"

8. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. lanilee

lanilee Guest

completely agree with that, but to answer the question no i do not dress in low cut tops on purpose BUT when i do wear something that is showing cleavage i dont hate guys looking at me, they are only human, gives me a confidence boost i guess

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I like being topless on hot days at home - hate the feel of clothing clinging to my skin & gets real uncomfy - females must feel very uncomfortable while wearing a bra & a top on a very hot day?
    Sorry, ladies that you have to keep your tops on when guys can go without them & you have to feel bad that you have to keep yours on because the law doesn't allow it.
    Is it just because females have more upper flesh to expose than us guys or not?
    Should be equal oppurtunity !

11. Chalegringo

Chalegringo Guest

I was at the grocery store the other day and there was a very attractive blonde working in the beer and wine section setting up wine displays. She was wearing a yellow blouse with a very wide neck that came down on her shoulders just enough to show her bra straps and tight black slacks. It didn't take me long to realize that when she bent over, you could not only see down her shirt, but her entire breasts (what was not covered up by her bra) and down all the way through to her waist. I didn't even try to hide the fact that I was looking. I stood there in front of the beer fridge, about 10 feet from her with my body turned toward her and watched her. She didn't look at me, but I swear she made an effort to make sure she was bending over for me to see the show. What was even better was her ass was amazing and she bent over a couple of times to show that to me as well. I didn't have the balls to tell her how beautiful she was or how much I appreciated her 'hard work', but I will surely seek her out the next time I'm at the store. :)

12. Touch of Eros

Touch of Eros Member

No, when a lady has exposed cleavage, I never look. I am a true gentleman. I also never burp, always say the right thing at the right time, never do anything that is not useful and beneficial to society, and spend all my down-time rescuing fuzzy animals.

OF COURSE WE LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. boudinballs

boudinballs Member

of course i do this... what guy doesn't?

14. Shadowmind

Shadowmind Guest

Whatever. I've asked my female friends about this and they say they KNOW that there its can be seen. They say that's why they are wearing themWh

15. bob44044

bob44044 Member

Women wear low cut tops to show their cleavage. If a guy looks then that is what the women should expect to happen. Yes, women are entitled to wear what they like, but if you show them people are entitled to look. So, be realistic. If you don't want people to ogle then don't show them.

16. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

I don't like it. I hate it when I'm wearing a shirt that falls away when I lean forward. I will move in such awkward ways to avoid leaning forward for someone to look down.

I guess it's not so much that I don't want them to look, but I feel like it looks like I am asking them to if I lean forward and just let my shirt fall away so you can easily see down it.

17. Tom86

Tom86 Guest

Sure, I look; it's just a natural male instinct. I'm polite about it and don't stare. Now a woman's behind, that's often something I have a lot harder time keeping my eyes off of.

18. wobs

wobs Senior Member

tuesdaystar ,a man not looking down a ladies top is like a woman not going shopping!

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Of course I would NEVER look at a womans boobs!!---I think it's just wrong to--uh--I mean it's just not right to---it's demeaning to even gla---women never want men to--to--ahh fuck it--I wish I had an acre of boobs to roll around on. So there.

To think it's un-natural to look at womens parts is un-natural.

I say a discreet glance is acceptable.

20. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I might do it very surreptitiously out of the corner of my eye...Luckily I have great visual recall...

21. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Men in the country I live know how to behave and I can go naked in front of them and not be disturbed. After cycling or windsurfing in the countryside, for instance, I can strip off and clean up with a towel before dressing up again for the drive home. Nobody will disturb me. If they look, it's with the most subtle attitude.

However, there are many immigrants here from medieval cultures. When I know I'll be close to these men, like where I work, I dress very conservatively. Most of the year we have to go around in heavy coats, anyway.

In the country where I was born, or in similar places, conservative is the way I dress, because lots of men just don't know how to look without disturbing.

It is utopy to believe we can dress as we want. In some places, it is true, but in most places the reality is that many men still think women don't deserve respect. In the jungle, one'd better be prepared to avoid beasts.

I travel quite a lot and my experience has been that in places where people believe in god/gods, women should be very careful in the way they dress. In places where most, or at least many, are atheist, women can dress anyway they want, because the probability a local man will pester them is minimal.