Guys in lingerie

Discussion in 'Lingerie & Costumes' started by Chastityguy, Dec 26, 2021.

1. cman

cman Member

Love pantyhose myself & in some nude sheer to waist now

2. Sportscat

Sportscat Members

I wear panties 24/7 for about 10 years and sleep in a night grown every night. I like the smooth feelings of what I like to wear.

FredBrice, Lookin41, DarNY and 5 others like this.
  3. Willy T Ribbs

Willy T Ribbs Banned

I definitely have a girls underwear panty fetish. I've just started getting the courage to actually go out and buy my own. I walk around horny and half chub picking the ones I want. Don't think we're alone!

4. Willy T Ribbs

Willy T Ribbs Banned

I just got the courage to do this! I kinda hope some of the females know they are just for me and brings me to the dressing room. lol I'm wearing a nice silky sun dress and panties now!

FredBrice, Lookin41, DarNY and 2 others like this.
  5. Str8-n-Pantyhose

Str8-n-Pantyhose Member

Stockings, hose I wear em too.

FredBrice, Jcinalco, JeffT and 2 others like this.
  6. DarNY

DarNY Members

Mine started with strappy harness lingerie. But now I wear anything I can get my greedy hands on. Xdress, Wayne underwear and Amazon are making a lot of deliveries

FredBrice, Daretobare and Jcinalco like this.
  7. DarNY

DarNY Members

My first ones were like this in both black and red

I’ve moved on to more feminine stuff. More bra things.

Attached Files:

FredBrice and Jcinalco like this.
  8. DarNY

DarNY Members

Oh I would so want this body to wear this.

Attached Files:

9. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've never been more than mildly curious on my own, so I've never worn lingerie solely to please myself. However, as a couple of others have posted, some women have asked/instructed me to wear an outfit like a bustier and thigh-high stockings. One of these women had in her closet high-heel women's shoes in a couple of sizes that would fit the feet of average-size men, and she had me wear them with lingerie. Obviously, I wasn't her first, because the shoes were much too big for her dainty feet. I didn't ask about the previous men in her boudoir - previously-worn shoes and clothes I don't mind. It isn't like she asked me to wear a used condom.

There are photos, of course, but it would violate the rules of HF for me to post any, so I won't.

Picture a guy with a characteristically male physique - legs, chest, and shoulders more muscular than average. Picture that guy with more facial and body hair than average for a man, wearing a waist-length pink bustier and pink stockings with bows on them, bare around the middle but for a pink ribbon tied around my genitals.

FredBrice, DarNY and Jcinalco like this.
  10. DarNY

DarNY Members

Trust me in the same boat. If I thought I’d be admired in any way. I’d be on Twitter. Posting all day long. Haha. don’t think I’ve ever looked in the mirror while dressed thinking I could send a pic to someone. Ah. As long as it feels good or felt good at the time do it.

FredBrice, Lookin41 and Happy Guy like this.
  11. Smthlvr65

Smthlvr65 Members

Love the guy stuff sheer bikini and thongs gotta have room in front otherwise sumthin falls out

FredBrice, Lookin41 and DarNY like this.
  12. Princess Autumn

Princess Autumn Members

Swimsuits, Silk/Latex Underwear, and PVC/Latex Bodysuits…

FredBrice, 88mmrr and Smthlvr65 like this.
  13. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

I love wearing panties and pantyhose or nylons, I started wearing my mom’s pantyhose when I was a kid. I took some panties from a friend’s moms dresser and another friend’s mom’s pantyhose from her dirty laundry to wear when I masturbated

14. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

Can't say I haven't tried wearing womens clothing to see what I would look like. As far as that goes- ummmm - no. Besides I'm a nudist so wearing any type of clothing goes against my principles.

FredBrice likes this.
  15. Peter_Goesinya

Peter_Goesinya Newbie

To be honest I like being nude better, I wore that stuff when I masturbated

Rocket73 and FredBrice like this.
  16. bobjob

bobjob Members

All I own are thongs, mostly womens but I do have some mens. I have been told by a number of women I look very good in them, which is always nice to hear!!

17. bobjob

bobjob Members

I too prefer to be nude, but do luv wearing cute little pink thongs when I am out in public, they feel soooo good! I started showing them off when I go for massages and to get waxed or lasered and the feedback from all the women has been amazing!!

Franky29, FredBrice and Jcinalco like this.
  18. DarNY

DarNY Members

I’m pretty hairy. But want to start shaving down to be smooth on the chest and neither region. But thanks for the ideas on waxing and lasered.

FredBrice and regina73 like this.
  19. DarNY

DarNY Members

With Rihanna bringing out lingerie for men you could see the closed mind and jokes about guys in lingerie. It’s ashame everyone can’t be open minded. But it’s ok for women to wear all men’s things. Sometimes it just a raw deal. And can we come up with a better term than crossdresser or can we call women wearing a pair of guys jeans and I football Jersey a crossdresser.

20. thesantos29

thesantos29 Pretty Hip

I wear panties sometimes. They are soo soft and comfortable.

FredBrice, Lookin41, Msh1313 and 2 others like this.