Guys, how would you feel if this happened to you?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by amanda18_, Jun 4, 2013.

1. amanda18_

amanda18_ Member

Do you think when I saw him recently he didnt say anything to me b/c he still has animosity towards me & what happened, or what? He just checked me out..

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

2. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

It was probably because he didn't want to give you or anyone else the wrong impression. As he said, he is trying something with another girl.

3. amanda18_

amanda18_ Member

Lol. He had been w/ the girl wayy before me & him ever tried to start something!

4. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

You said that he ignored you last weekend? How do you now he wasn't already interested in that girl then?

5. amanda18_

amanda18_ Member

Lol, he had been talking to her before he asked me out which was awhile ago, went to prom w/ her 2 years in a row...so he had been way before last weekend...but everyone tells me I cant be mad at that b/c, he wanted you, but you pretty much blew it. So I have to deal with it :/

6. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

It happens.
    When it's the right guy, you won't hesitate ;)

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

don't you have another current thread about this exact same thing? and an older one? i remember that asshole "you missed an opportunity" line from before. like it's him that misses an opportunity by moving on from a rejection, rather than the person that rejected him.