Guys how long does it take you to cum from a BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by EazyE, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Wv304

Wv304 Banned

I wouldn't cum from blowjob then I had my wife take her dentures out and I didnt last a minute. Hot as fuck!

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

Normally it takes me a long time if at all but the past two times that I gave my wife a handjob after she was done she pushed me onto my back and started sucking. I was horny from her stroking me and both times I came, yes in her mouth, in a minute or less. Awesome both times!

3. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

It's never happened in my life. Their necks never make it long enough. I've came extremely close dozens of times, just needed a little bit more. And I've had hundreds with many different women lol. We're going to get me a vibrating butt plug and see if that can give us a first time experience.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  4. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

5 minutes or less.

5. Courtney Green

Courtney Green Members

I am a quick cummer. Maybe 2 minutes

6. playful_nath

playful_nath Members

hahaha the legend is true :sweatsmile:

ME_N_MY_WIFE and BoyToy69 like this.
  7. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

I don't like cumming having a BJ I rather save it for fucking

8. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Depends on the audience

playful_nath likes this.
  9. CrazyGuy

CrazyGuy Members

Have busted in minutes, to 30 min+

10. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

A few I have lasted 5 minutes or less, most being 100’s it has taken longer than they are willing to suck.
    I have only cum in my wife’s mouth once and it was like she read a book or watched a video since she had been awful at oral. Then the bitch gives me a great blowjob and swallows and hasn’t done it since, almost 10 years.

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  11. Gene London

Gene London Members

Much longer then my wife is willing to do....she puts her heart into into it but it just doesn't get me.

12. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I seldom cum when a woman gives me a blowjob. With men I can usually stretch it out to 10 minutes.

13. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

It takes me 10 to 15 minutes. I have never had a problem getting to cum. Once and a great while while ficking I get tired and she will finish me off with a blowjob. Besides she love the taste of mu cum and the taste of her pussy on my cock.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  14. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

There’s ALOT of factors at play when it comes to how long I can last in a woman’s mouth. The quickest I’ve blown my load was less than three minutes and the longest I’ve lasted was for almost an hour of continuous sucking. It depends on her technique, the way her mouth is shaped/feels, her enthusiasm, how long it’s been since my last load, if I’m playing with her tits and a lot of other factors. What I can say is that personally, I tend to cum faster if the woman is a willing swallower. Woman who swallow or who aren’t afraid of cum tend to suck cock the way I like and it adds to the pleasure mentally knowing I can blow my load in their mouth with no worries.

15. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

Damn, I’m sorry to hear that lol

16. Visexual

Visexual Member

I've only ejaculated a few times in my life from oral. I much prefer giving than receiving and 69 is just a distraction for both of us. It's nice foreplay but, for me, not necessary.

17. Jack's wasted life

Jack's wasted life Members

depends on the bj, but usually, it's not fast. most of the times it doesn't even happen. but few times i came really quickly because they were great bjs. the thicker the lips of the woman the higher the odds of this happens.

18. erofant

erofant Members

It varies. Can be in minutes or as long as 45 minutes if my wife is into teasing and torturing me. She really enjoys it.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I prefer a lasting enjoyable blow job of 45-60 minutes but a great power sucking blow job for my load in 10 minutes is just as enjoyable.

erofant and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  20. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Depends on the position, some positions do it for me quicker than others. Also depends on her, is she giving me one to get me off? Is it just foreplay? Is she really into it?

Typically it could take anywhere from 5-25 minutes, sometimes you just don’t want it to end.