Guys how long does it take you to cum from a BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by EazyE, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sometimes’ I have to give my wife a little help at the end. I do a small amount of stroking while she works on the head of my penis. It all good. She doesn’t do a lot of licking and sucking when I cum. I’m too sensitive. She just catches it and licks the dribble. We share it.

2. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

for me it is.

3. Kerri

Kerri Members

They’re both good options ;-)

ahsorandy likes this.
  4. Tommz47

Tommz47 Member

It depends on the rhythm of the mouth sliding up and down my shaft, it she strokes my balls, it happens fasters. If she rubs my anus with her finger it happens NOW!

5. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

14 minutes 37.8 seconds

GLENGLEN likes this.
  6. SaltyDawg

SaltyDawg Members

That's got to be a new record for giving head !
    I would have gave up after 15 minutes.

7. Goander

Goander Members

Depends on the mood and who is administering the BJ.

Bryce likes this.
  8. SSJROMANCE

SSJROMANCE Members

If it's been awhile then only 10 min. After 20 we move on to something else.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

It really depends on the person sucking my cock. I've had power blow jobs where I shot my load in three minutes. I've also had my cock and balls orally worshipped and edged for 60 minutes before shooting my load. I prefer that later as I will cum harder, and shoot more semen.

10. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

its about an hour

11. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I've never cum from oral...feels really good but I never get there...many have tried..all have failed!

12. Maturemale

Maturemale Visitor

you have the wrong woman bud lol

13. LuvNurses

LuvNurses Members

A long dang time. Never, most BJ's...I have to finish myself. Honestly, I've only gotten off to maybe 3 or 4. Ever. I've had more than a few too.

14. lmm00

lmm00 Members

My husband used to not be able to cum from blowjobs but he can now. We were married for a long time before he started being able to. Now he probably cums in somewhere between 5-10 minutes, depending on how long I play around before getting serious. A few weeks ago we had a record setting blowjob that only lasted maybe a minute and a half. It was crazy.

15. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife has been blowing me for a long time. She loves this aspect of our sex life together.
    She is intrigued by the male anatomy. If she can’t get me off by blowing, she will stroke it.
    It the same as masturbation. She loves to see it spurt. So the time varies. It all good and part of our sexual play time.

16. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I have never been able to get off by oral alone...

17. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Sometimes it’s only a coupe of minutes and sometimes my wife gets too tired to continue.

But she’s learned that a blowjob while sticking a lubed finger or two in my ass and massaging my prostate will make me explode.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
  18. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

This!!

Plus just using lips doesn't get it. Need rubbing with cheek or roof of mouth or back of throat if gifted that way. Light teeth action from time to time is exciting. For me being able to see/watch makes a huge difference. If the giver is blocking my view with her body, hair or whatever and I cannot see what is happening makes a difference.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, having the visual of your cock in their mouth with some heavy slurping is what gets me off.