Guys, have you ever shared your wife, fiance, or GF with another guy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, Jun 7, 2010.

1. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I have been sharing my wife with other guys (single and married) for over 35 years, Everytime is like the first.

Seanjohn likes this.
  2. Xyzobomb

Xyzobomb Members

Yes have dropped her of to meet another guy and have sex with him. She told me all the details later.
    Have also watched her and had 3 and 4 some sort with her at swingers clubs.
    Hoping to play some more soon when we go on holiday.

3. Eranu

Eranu Members

Yeh, it's great.

4. Mikemilk

Mikemilk Members

Like the idea, lol

5. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

If I was sharing, they wouldn’t be mine. Call me boring, repressed, conservative, whatever, but all I’ve ever believed in is purely one-on-one relations. The idea of sharing someone really disgusts me. But that’s me.

lmm00 likes this.
  6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Certainly that's your prerogative. However, if you feel that way, why are you participating in this forum?

DappaDon and jimandjan like this.
  7. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Just replying to a survey that asked “have you ever...?”

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  8. Thomastochat

Thomastochat Members

Yes, at a swingers club and in two 4somes. She shared me too.

Deejay88 likes this.
  9. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

My wife has been 'shared' with 3 friends during the 20 years we were together.

Altman and DappaDon like this.
  10. DappaDon

DappaDon Members

It's quite normal if you and your woman wants to share each other. I don't think human beings are made to be totally monogamous since every single person in this world has either cheated or has been cheated on. So hey; I'd prefer to be there and know what's happening than to be kept out of the loop and get cheated on, cuz if your wife or girlfriend agrees to have a threesome in the first place means that she still has sexual desires outside of the relationship and she's willing to explore which is quite normal. Some women just won't admit it to seem like this "perfect woman" but most still have sexual desires.

11. C3po

C3po Members

Long ago when we were young we set up a 3sum MFM for my wife. We talked about it first and she was excited to try another mans cock, so we made happen it one night, it was very exciting, stimulating, and enjoyable. But it was the only time. Who knows, it could happen again .There was another time I shared her with a co-worker, she was extremely excited being shared, said she loved it and is open to being shared again.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  12. leggs

leggs Banned

My husband has shared me with guys he knows but they did not know who I was. It started while we were in the military and they had no idea who I was

C3po, Altman and (deleted member) like this.
  13. leggs

leggs Banned

Its fun and no one get hurt or find out because they really don't care since they have no idea who I am

Altman and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Julie richardson

Julie richardson Members

Well I've cheated on my husband a number of times, he would kill me if he ever found out. So I've been shared with a number of men but he doesn't know and thats the way I intend to keep it.

VeryAnon, thefallenone1986 and Altman like this.
  15. erofant

erofant Members

Julie - If I may ask, what were you looking for that made you cheat? What were the positives you got from seeing other guys? Was/is sex no good with hubby...….. or do you just like variety? I'm really curious, and I'm not in a pissy frame of mind. Not trying to shame you in any way. I just love learning about how ladies think and what things some of you girls REALLY want in life. Pure curiosity.

16. Julie richardson

Julie richardson Members

Hi, my husband is a useless lover and I get no sexual pleasures when he makes love to ke. He thinks making love is ramming his coxk inside of me and dumping his load. No foreplay and he comes writhing minutes of entering, a quick band and it's all over. Never brings me to a climax as it's over too quick. Try to explain this to him and he doesn't want to listen. Therefore I have to look elsewhere to get my pleasures and being away on business makes it so much easier. Dont get me wrong, I dont jump into bed with the first guy I see, but having the opportunity to meet other guys allows me to fulfill my sexual desires and experiment. I have met guys of all races who have understood the issues I go through at home and had some wonderful times with them.

C3po, Ray Roberts, Slimdr and 2 others like this.
  17. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

I could not share my wife. It's hard to put into words why, but even just thinking about it is horrible. It's not anger but more a sad, heartbreaking, lonely feeling.

Of course, other seem fine with it and that's okay with me.

18. Eightinches1313

Eightinches1313 Newbie

Yup. Let her fuck a friend. I’m 8” n he’s 9”. I make her cum when I eat her but when I do she calls out his name. I can’t compete w strange cock. Can’t. We’ve been together 33yrs. I’m old shoe. But she loves it and it spices up our sex life.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  19. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

No Chance !

He can find his own partner . Some things in my book arn't meant to be shared.