Guys, have you ever shared your wife, fiance, or GF with another guy?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by kenny9990, Jun 7, 2010.

1. kenny9990

kenny9990 Member

Sharing..........

touchdeprived likes this.
  2. Thedawg

Thedawg Member

Don't know

3. susandont

susandont Guest

Im writing for my husband, he doesn't share me, we have threesomes MFMs, I have sex with other men with him there, but Im not bloody shared, I dont clean,cook,washup, discuss money, we have sex with another man

4. Lovelylady4ever

Lovelylady4ever Guest

No he hasn't but I have shared myself with other guys he doesn't know about..

Debswallows and touchdeprived like this.
  5. WisOpenCouple

WisOpenCouple Guest

Would love to, would even consider her having a bf on the side but I am worried to bring it up to her.

touchdeprived and DaveTheBiGuy like this.
  6. Lvnfemale

Lvnfemale Member

Confused isn't having a threesome with others SHARING

7. gjbf1

gjbf1 Member

We've talked about it and I'd let her if the situation was right.

8. Jpcums

Jpcums Guest

Not yet we have talked about it. I thought she was going to do it but she keeps backing out!!
    I really want to lick her pussy when it's full of another guys cum

9. Pimp daddy

Pimp daddy Member

Have done with a few different guys. She gets off in it and loves the attention. Some of them ask her to meet up for one on one but she says she never will without me there. Whilst that is sweet it wouldn't really bother me if she did. Sex is there to be enjoyed

10. fx20736

fx20736 Member

It's obvious that there are lots of men who get off on this.

I think it is disgusting and sad.

My wife is mine. I would rather stab another man in the throat with a butcher knife then let them touch my wife.

When I am in bed with my wife and I am inside her the whole Universe shrinks to our bedroom. Our love making is sacred, her body is my temple.

I feel sorry for you guys who need to do this, you are sick perverted scumbags.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MAVzDNc-L4g

11. Pimp daddy

Pimp daddy Member

Your wife is not your chattel, it is up to her to choose how she spends her time.

Ray Roberts and mmm47 like this.
  12. cman

cman Member

first to say why is it if its not your thing then its perverted, sick, & twisted. why cant they choose 2 do this if they want considerin their consenting adults & the wife is willing. you may have som fetish, kink, or like thats pretty disgusting itself so why not a decent reply that just says you dont do do it cause you think its wrong & let it be. just dont see why everyone has 2 b so mean cause they dont agree with the others lifestyle.
    now that being sad as for doing it ive never done it but think about it not because i necessarily want to but because my wife is a wonderful love maker and its exciting 4 me 2 watch her so 2 c her with another man i can just sit back & watch all of her, if ya no wat i mean but probably will never happen considerin a few things like first i do think that its wrong but thats ur business & secondly don't no that i could handle it.

Mirsman, touchdeprived and gazzagoo like this.
  13. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Bad poll. None of the answers were right for me.

14. fx20736

fx20736 Member

Yes, the politically correct thing to do would be to respect all lifestyles but I can't. For me to equate wife swapping with a loving, monogamous relationship would be disingenuous. I know to some sex is 'just sex' but to me it is much more. I find lots of women sexually desirable but I don't act on those desires because of the inevitable damage done to individuals and families when people act promiscuously.

Also, how many lonely people are there in our world because they can find sex partners but can't find life partners? If sex was culmination of emotional bonding then there would be alot more happy couples and alot fewer sad singles.

At what point do people start thinking beyond their own selfish desires and start thinking about love and respect and tenderness and affection?

wake up people, you are screwing yourselves.

15. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

It depends on what God has planned for them, and if he calls them to repent. It sounds like your taking a very Christian perspective on this, and I'm in this camp now as well, but I don't think there be any projection of judgement on others for their choices in life, at least not from us.

16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

I have shared her in MFM settings. That was years ago, and now we have no sex life. Are the two related?

Started MFM before we were married and then again after. I thought we would keep up the fantastic sex between the 2 of us with an occasional MFM, thought that she would try sex with a woman again, thought she might take a lover,,,,,,all things we talked about. Now? Nada

What happened?

17. mmm47

mmm47 Members

I have done it in the past and we really enjoyed it. Ahhh the good old college days. Getting old sux.

18. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Amen to that.

My wife and I were in a threesome, back in the mid-80s, with a close male friend. It lasted for about six months, but it was a blast while it did. Up until there, I had no idea how hot is was watching my wife fuck someone else!

19. Guest12345

Guest12345 Members

My husband is sharing me with my ex-boyfriend. It is very hot!

20. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

My wife loves doing mfm, having two guys who are totally focus on bring her sexual pleasure. She loves the fact that she can handle two hard cocks at the same time.

21. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife was free to do whatever with anyone when we were younger. As far as I know, she only used that freedom for out side sexual pleasure a couple of times.