Guys don’t be shy, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by SexiLexi, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I'm down for whatever...with one night stands in the past I just keep testing the waters until she indicates she's not into it.

With previous girlfriends and the now wife we've used safe words but I can usually tell when she wants it 'normal rough' or 'extra rough'....gotta love a good submissive ;)

Kwilla likes this.
  2. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

My wife has never refused any sex act with me. Whatever I ask for, she does it and loves it. It is nice to be able to pull her hair, smack her ass, fuck her ass hard and tell her what a slutty c**t and filthy whore she is. She just loves to fuck and really gets into it.

zorro69 likes this.
  3. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Super love yr wife :);)...such a good n obedient wife u hv :)....i want to look for a wife just like her with such HSD :)

4. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Nothing to do with obedience. She just likes to fuck.

zorro69 and Kwilla like this.
  5. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Hot thread

6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Obedient or not is not very impt ...most impt is that they must like, love n enjoy being fucked like yr wife ;):eek::p

Paulievcvc likes this.
  7. undefeated41

undefeated41 Members

I would let you do anything to me u want

8. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Thread reopened

9. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

In my mid twenties I had a girlfriend who was very playful and assertive. One evening she walked out of the bathroom with an 8" strap on and a smile.
    She didn't know I'd had anal before, but not with a strap on. Still it took awhile before I gave in to her wild desires, and my own. :p

10. HornsUp

HornsUp Supporters HipForums Supporter

My other half likes it rough but sometimes I don't know how rough she would like to go

11. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I let her take the lead and if she wants to get physical I will reciprocate up to a point. I had a encounter the other day that started out rather romantic but ended up totally lustful. We were kissing and cuddling, slowly removing our clothes, when suddenly she smacked my ass with her open hand. Hard. I winced a little and then tossed her on the bed. Didn't intend to escalate the situation but she did. As we continued the sex got more and more intense. We were covered in sweat and cum as we went back to romantic kissing and cuddling at the end. This whole time I let her dictate the intensity that she wanted. For me it was quite fun letting my partner direct the sex and the intensity level she is comfortable with. But if it gets too much for me I will ask to ease up. One has to be careful in the day of "woke" and "MeToo" claims.

HornsUp likes this.
  12. BigTease

BigTease Members

I am a little shy but if felt really comfortable I would get a little rough starting with putting it in your mouth and all the way down your throat letting you come up for air with my hand behind your head to force it all the way down. Get you Bent over the table and dive it in while holding on to your hair. Get you up on the table on your back bush your legs up to your head and eat you out.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. The Shark

The Shark Members

If a woman told me that I could do whatever I wanted with her, I would give her the simple warning that “you said anything, so I’m going to do whatever I please, and I don’t want to hear any crying or complaining, ok?”
    One of the things she’d be getting is my cock in her ass along with some cum.

14. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

As long as there was a a safe word that she uses then let the games begin

15. drock69

drock69 Members

I would eat her from sun up to sun down. Even though I never ate ass, I would consider it.

The Shark and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. Sig88

Sig88 Guest

I think I’d probably prefer to have the women dominate me, sit on my face and control me. I’d love for her to humiliate me with words (like SPH). Pegging would also be great, especially if she has zero concern for my comfort and does whatever she wants, as rough as she wants.

regina73 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  17. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Now that I'm older and most of the women I spend time with have been doing it for a while, it pretty much is all talked out before we start. I more or less know what she wants and how she wants it and vice versa. Maybe we both get surprised by a position or an act but by the time the clothes come off I'll know pretty much what she wants, how she wants it and what she's expecting. I have a friend who likes spanking and she'll make sure I know what she did...or is doing...in a bad way to get her punishment. The actual act can change a little but we both know what's coming.

SteveXR and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. Windman

Windman Members

It’s great when this plays out over time, has a progression to it. Each time you are together you explore and go a little further. Occasionally taking a wild leap surprising the other. I love having a woman take the lead into the unknown.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. C3po

C3po Members

The first time is an exercise in study, I pay attention to her every sound, her reactions to what I'm doing, her facial expressions. I explore her body to find her erogenous zones, her most sensitive spots. I study her mentally and physically to find my best opinions for satisfying her needs and meeting her desires. I stimulate her mind as well as her body to give her my best efforts for awesome satisfying sex with multiple organisms. I definitely want to be memorable.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I do not live with my 63-year-old girlfriend, and we see each other every two weeks or so. Sex tends to be consistently good in this relationship.

Today, after getting her very worked up with my lubricated hands, she wanted me to fuck her hard and deep. So, that's exactly what we did, with me on top and clutching her tighter with every thrust. It felt so good let go like that.

6Sailor9 likes this.