Guys don’t be shy, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by SexiLexi, Jan 22, 2020.

1. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Well said !...:eek:

Thecars1979 and cindy94 like this.
  2. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

3. Thecars1979

Thecars1979 Members

Yes I'm shy and Yes I'd be up for a challenge and I'd be into taking a spanking over the girls lap bare ass. I d love to engage spanking and then eventually in recieving a hard spanking maybe a paddle. I'd love to take the time and go slow. I'd love to spank them too for awhile . Maybe latex and leather bsdm involvement too like handcuffs tying up and latex Yes I'd like the name calling too. I'd love to have sex slow first and build it up i and I ll try the missionary , girl riding and from behind . Then yes I'd want to take it from a strap on too and I'd I ll probably like it rough and hard . I d like strap on sex because of the psychological effect it has to give a girl top control and I hope you enjoyed my answer and what you wanted to hear.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
    RBecca likes this.
  4. erofant

erofant Members

I'm up for anything - as long as I know the lady is game too. That's where I think a good, open, honest discussion is a great route to take. Besides - the conversation itself would be a big turn-on learning what triggers the other one has. If the lady liked to be tied up and teased / tortured to multiple orgasms - I have all the goodies necessary plus a VERY willing attitude!!! I'm really into mental / verbal teasing & talk. It adds so much to play time. I love doing the mental / verbal turn-ons ……….. and getting them too!!

I'd be more apt to have both of us get all "dolled up / glammed / GQ'd" - then take her out to a very nice dinner / wine first - and then come back to tease and drive each other CRAZY with heat and passion!!! LOTS of oral, - ALL OVER her lady zone ...…. front to rear & back again - with vibrators mixed in. She'd be tied so she couldn't move or escape ………… she'd have to just lie there and endure orgasm after orgasm. Then lube up and slowly ……………… slowly slide into her, so she could feel every inch. Then I'd build up to a frenzied pace ……………. and slow down, so that just the head was inside her wetness. And if she begged for me to go deeper - I might have to spank her for being too impatient!!

By the time the night was over, my goal would be to bring her to at least a dozen orgasms, …………... more if she was capable of them. I'd want her to beg to come back for repeats.

I'd LOVE to do those kinds of things for a lady !!!

zorro69 and cindy94 like this.
  5. cindy94

cindy94 Member

Yeah that works for me!

6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I'll like to try on u babe ..to see if it works for you :p;):eek:

cindy94 likes this.
  7. erofant

erofant Members

I'm NOT just saying that stuff, Cindy. I LOVE to pleasure a lady !!! But start out with a really great dinner and chat to get to know each other. The open sexual discussion would get us both aroused and warm. I'd want to make it a really nice, memorable evening for her. So much so that she'd be wanting to come back for repeats!!!

I can't help it …………….. I LOVE women!!!!

curiousfellow and cindy94 like this.
  8. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

With a woman like you there would be a mix of everything. Do you want to be fucked hard and give me, I am quite capable of being selfish and give it to you hard. Do you want it slower in the morning, it will be another lovely way to start the day.
    Yes I know and I understand you don’t want to receive too much attention, I can do that
    The exception would be to give your breasts lots of attention unless you don’t like it, because I am a breast lover but I have to be considerate at the same time

9. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

I tried prostate stimulation five times before and it never worked. But I would be open to try it if with someone who enjoys it, I mean doing it to a guy

10. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Appreciate you too babe SexiLexi ;)...that u don't mind being treated roughly during sex too ! :) ;):eek:...sex in best enjoyed both ways together at the same time, with moments of slowness n gentleness n then roughness when the guy bangs his girl's pussy till no tomorrow

11. LovesTheChallenges

LovesTheChallenges Members

I like to play with their big natural tits for a few minutes then flip them around doggy style and fuck them up the ass. Foreplay is nice here and there but when Im ready to fuck its time to fuck. I'll pull your hair hard and grab your shoulders to get really deep. Forget missionary. In fact forget fucking in the bedroom. I like fucking in places where you can almost be caught

12. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It is different depending on the mood.
    Sometimes I want that "animalistic" sex. Deep/hard thrust with plenty of strong gripped grabbing and position holding. That is when I just want to FUCK. It is a strong dominance thing. I am in control, she is not. She doesn't get to choose, I do. It is all me. This kind of sex usually supplies strong orgasms and a lot of cum. My wife probably likes this kind of sex the most. As a woman, she likes to be dominated by a strong male figure. To feel the power of his strength and her inability to overcome it.
    Then there is the tender sex. No grabbing, slower more rhythmic thrust... lots of kissing, looking into each others eyes.... caressing. There is no dominant feeling in this. It truly is a tango so to speak. Our bodies becoming one. This kind of sex is all about emotions. The orgasms are usually not very strong.

13. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Years ago when we were both in graduate school, I had a girlfriend who liked me to be rough with her breasts. She liked to have them pinched and squeezed to the point of leaving bruises. She also loved for me to bite and pinch her nipples—hard. During foreplay she would tell me to pinch her nipple. When I would do so she would say harder. Pretty soon I was pinching as hard as I could, and she would want more. If she was on top, she would put one of her nipples in my mouth and tell me to bite it. Same thing. I would bite and she wanted it harder. When I was really biting it, she would say: "Just bite it off!" Well, I was biting so hard I thought it would come off. About that time she would have her orgasm. If she had jerked back, I think it would have come off in my teeth. This happened fairly regularly over the 1 1/2 years we were together. Looking back, I am surprised I never ended up with one in my teeth, completely bitten off from her breast. After one of those sessions, she had to wear a bra for the next day or so as her nipples were too sensitive to be rubbing against a top.

She was only 22 when we started going together, and has had a whole bunch of lovers in the intervening years. I imagine that by now, both of her nipples are missing.

Would I have enjoyed doing this to her on my own? No, I didn't like hurting her. But, for her I think the pain in her nipples was connected to the pleasure in her clitoris and caused her to have tremendous orgasms. She also was a strong exhibitionist, and I have told some of her stories in my Exhibitionist Women thread. Her stories are the first in the series, with her name as Nan. She was a trip, that Nan. These days in real life she is probably known as Nipple-less Nan.

Sambone and Barefoooter like this.
  14. Barefoooter

Barefoooter Avid barefooter, living barefoot all year round

Nice, rough nipple play can be very stimulating.

15. Mr.alwayslearning

Mr.alwayslearning Members

I
    I like to be dominant hard spanking hair pulling and fucking hard and fast I want to hear you scream

cindy94 and SexiLexi like this.
  16. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2021
  17. Kwilla

Kwilla Senior Member

My latest gal loves being treated roughly. I have a real thick Dick and she loves it when i force her head down on it so she gags repeatedly. She loves to be pounded hard and her ass spanked as i screw her. I start out easily because of my size but once sure gets used to the size that’s when i fuck her hard..

18. .

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2021
  19. Beasterd

Beasterd Members

In every first time being with a woman, I don’t penetrate them. I usually don’t even remove my pants. The first encounter is purely oral on her. It helps me get to know her body better. If you pay close enough attention to her you will know how she likes sex.
    I think that this is why all but one of my ex girlfriends still talk to me and some of them want me back.
    I’m one of those who aren’t opposed to pegging. My wife and I got into it about 10 years ago. The only problem that I have with it is that we are also into stretching and she wants to go hard and heavy way to soon.