Guys don’t be shy, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Sex Games' started by SexiLexi, Jan 22, 2020.

1. SexiLexi

SexiLexi Banned

So, this has been something I’ve chatted with a few guys. They give me mixed feelings. The guys I have been in relationships with or even one night stands. All know I’m not shy in the bedroom. They all know I’m very submissive. If they don’t. Well by the end they will. I love sex all around. However I am the type of girl who likes it more on the rough side. I want to know I’m being fucked. Save the slow love making for the early morning.

I’ve heard different guys say different things. Most say they wait till the girl takes the lead and sees what she’s into. If it’s ok. Some guys will say they take charge but they still hold back because they don’t want to ruin a good thing.

I want to hear from the guys prospective. If you could put your guards down and the girl will let you act out and do as you please. How you please. As hard and fast as you could or as slow as you want. She’ll let you do absolutely anything you want. What would you guys do? Would you finally act out on your wildest fantasy or chicken out?

Guys don’t be shy. Tell me how you’d handle this. What would you do? How would you do it? Name calling? Spanking? Would you want her to peg you?
    I’m just curious. I’m feeling very curious today. :kissingheart::innocent:

TomofGa, jball45, Sig88 and 13 others like this.
  2. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge Senior Member

You can forget it, with the pegging Lexi.....lol

I would go with my wildest fantasy, which really isn't all that wild, by most standards.
    Thing is, how would I know that and would probably chicken out, as you say.

I did have one girl, who kept asking me to fuck her and once done, she asked me to do her again, so naturally, I accommodated her, like the gentleman that I am.
    Even that I found a little rare and thought sure she would want to suck me off, as well but NO way and not even for a titty fuck and found that hard to believe, with the way this wild thing was acting out and especially with being as drunk, as she was.
    It was a one night stand, for picking her up, in a bar. Didn't even approach her and for someone else, putting her on to me.
    She even had her face in my lap, against my now very hard one, while I was driving her home.

You ladies are very hard to figure out, ya know......

Sig88, EroticaWriter and SexiLexi like this.
  3. Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett Members

I can only speak for myself ! I love being dominated by the woman and I would gladly bend over and be pegged. Tied up and made to watch my wife with another man.

4. anythingonce

anythingonce You Can Trust Me

Wildest fantasy, Ha? OK, I would love to have my wife Timey up face down. Slather my ass with Lou, and pink me hard! this was brought up in conversation once and only once. She will not do the role reversal. My dark fantasy is to have my wife ass reamed me! But I guess I have to settle for a couple of her fingers up my ass working on my prostate!

badrabbit, EroticaWriter and SexiLexi like this.
  5. anythingonce

I just wish I had spell checked that before posting.

Lovnflman, Joe90 and EroticaWriter like this.
  6. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

If a woman said do with me what you want she better be ready for me to know every inch of her body. She needs to understand that I put my cock where I want it and when my cock goes in, it's not coming out until I'm ready.

The Shark, zorro69, cindy94 and 2 others like this.
  7. erofant

erofant Members

SexiLexi - I never made assumptions on how a woman wanted to be sexually pleasured - or even IF she wanted to be. These days especially, she'd either have to take the lead, so I had no doubts, OR we'd have to have some open discussions about likes / dislikes before we did anything sexually. I'm not into throwing a lady around in bed - I'd much rather go slow and SAVOR all the sensations we could give each other!!

8. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Wow. I love assertive men who knows what they want!

6Sailor9, The Shark, zorro69 and 4 others like this.
  9. LoRider

LoRider Members

I feel it’s natural for the guy taking control n calling the shots

10. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

There's a time and a place for everything. Take your time, feel each other out. Ask what she wants - make her happy first. Then its your turn.

11. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

"Wow. I love assertive men who knows what they want!"
    I am a gentle, caring, sharing lover most of the time who sees to my partner's needs first. But when she asks for it, I can be dominate.

zorro69, cindy94, erofant and 2 others like this.
  12. anythingonce

Spoken like a lover, not a fucker! It’s nice to know there are others out there. Although it is nice to fuck every now and then!

13. Wade Orchid

Wade Orchid Members

I would act out my wildest fantasy using my mouth on your mouth, pussy and ass and then have you rim me before I work my cock in the same order and finish in your mouth; rehydrate, repeat until I can no longer or fall asleep from exhaustion.

SexiLexi likes this.
  14. jimT11

jimT11 Members

Bang out my fantasies....no brainer...

In the bedroom I mostly prefer to be the aggressor, but sometimes just want to be serviced.

1. my main one is after foreplay go down on my wife, switching back and forth licking her pussy and ass....before I keep the focus on her pussy until she cums.....then I lube up her ass and pound it until I cum (I cum better when I know she has).

2. my serviced fantasy is a blowjob while my wife plays with my ass, would prefer tongue but I’d be happy with finger.

we have done everything in number 1, just not at once. Number 2, she has sucked my dick hundreds of times, minimal ass play.

So to answer the question, I would take charge and go with scenario 1.

15. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

It would depend on the mood. I like to start with oral, be it both ways, or just me giving. Like to start slow, and get her juices flowing. And follow her lead.

16. Scjax

Scjax Newbie

That would be great! I would not think many men would turn it down. Any man would be lucky to have the options!

zorro69 likes this.
  17. Mike1000

Mike1000 Members

Hello Lexi,
    This is my first post in the forum. I would absolutely love to be pegged. My wife will not have any of it. The weird part is that she always rubs my butt and sometimes simulates her banging me from behind but the one time we had a vibrator she wouldn't even think of using it on me. It sucks that she won't do it.

SexiLexi likes this.
  18. erofant

erofant Members

As for being the "aggressor" - I'm more cautious with being too aggressive. Some time back I took a girl out on a first date to a really nice dinner, and went back to her house. We sat on her porch swing and talked and kissed a bit. This is a first date!! We said goodnight, I kissed her - and left.

A couple days later, I got word from one of her friends that she was telling others that I was all over her and she had to fight me off !! 100% lie!! I NEVER touched her. I wanted to ask her out again when I left her house on that first date - but NOT after the BS STUNT she pulled with spreading lies about me. I dropped her like a stone. I never spoke to her again. Some women like their head games for whatever reason - but I WILL NOT tolerate that stuff.

Point being - being aggressive with someone you don't know very well is a big risk. I was NOT aggressive with that girl, but I could have been in big trouble anyway. You just might find yourself in handcuffs. Cop's - not the fun kind. In these days of the "me too" movement - do you really want to risk losing all you've worked for & maybe jail time - unless you really know she WANTS you to be aggressive??? IMO - better to have some detailed talks before you get aggressive these days.

19. WrongVerb

WrongVerb Members

I've found in the past that I like tying up my lovers, then spanking with my hand or other implements. I like spanking her ass, legs, pussy, and breasts. I also like teasing and edging her with vibrators and the like. And I really get turned on by her knowing she's helpless to whatever I want to do with her.

The only thing is I don't want that as a 24/7 thing. I'm not a Dom -- figured that out during experience. Outside of the bedroom, I prefer a relationship with equal footing. But inside...she shouldn't be surprised if I even want to keep her cuffed during sleep, our in a cage for extended periods of time.

As for penetrating me, I'm open to it. I'm a guy with a prostate, but I shouldn't be denied that pleasure just because I'm straight.

zorro69 and Bayer Sanyo like this.
  20. Bayer Sanyo

Bayer Sanyo Members

Yes sir, just because you are a straight man does not mean that you should have to deprive yourself of the very best orgasms you will probably ever have..

zorro69 and cindy94 like this.