Guys, controlling when you will cum.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

For me I learned how to be in intercourse literally for an hour or two without cuming. I cum when I want to. I have been in situations where I wanted to bring 2 girls in the same bed to vaginal orgasm without cuming myself. It must not be common because they said most guys cum pretty quick. Just wanted to know if you too can control the squirt that ends all for that session. Before I cum I usually say, "now I will take a little for myself."

2. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Not a chance. If I'm banging my wife and she hasn't had a vaginal orgasm I try to divide 143 by 17 or something to delay shooting until she's on the precipice. I would get a super intense look on my face like I was in pain and sometimes she would ask if I was ok. She said it looked like I wasn't enjoying it so now I make an effort to show my enjoyment on my face and say how good it feels. I can do very little to hold back cumming though.

3. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, as a senior male it is acquired skill that is not reliable. The male mind is very visual and this can trigger him to cum. His state of rest, physical condition or stress level also play a role.
    I have fucked my wife many times use this little trick.
    Short stroke her 12 times shallow. Then “Bam” 1 balls deep. 11 strokes shallow,,Then “Bam” 2 balls deep. 10 strokes shallow. Them 3 “Bam”balls deep. You get the picture. You are busy counting and she is really enjoying the shallow then deep thrust. This turns her on and she knows she is getting banged. Soon she is wanting to be pounded.
    You can start with any number you like.
    This works for me and she doesn’t really know I am doing math in my head. All she knows is she is getting fucked really good.
    Other times my wife is spontaneous and want to be fuck now and doesn’t care about her on orgasm. A quickie, She just wants to be connected, fuck and needs a load of cum.

Slutty Sue likes this.
  4. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

Mine too. Her go to is always "fuck me hard!". So I do and I blow my load in 20 seconds. I prefer to go slow and see how long I can last. You're so right it's the visual stimulation more than anything that heightens the sensation. Positions where I can see her whole body sprawled out in front of me make it so much harder to hold on.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  5. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

After paying lots of oral attention to her tits while fingering her, I enter her for a few minutes until she is almost ready to cum. Then I pull out and let things cool down a bit while I kiss her and work on her tits some more. Then I let her suck her juices off my cock, but just for a few seconds. Then I eat her pussy with my thumb in her ass until she starts to cum and beg me to fuck her. Then I'm balls deep until we both cum. If I want to last longer and bring her to a second climax, I think about some absolutely unsexy subject, like golf.

mondoglove and Just for fun like this.
  6. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

You just learn to turn it off. I always wait until she is done - then she can pay attention when it's my turn. I can then do what feels best for me, speed, position, friction, depth, maybe even just show her. I do find that after a while of holding off my orgasm, it isn't as good as it could be, That's why I'd prefer that fucking is better left for round two....

7. Just for fun

For me if for some unknown reason I begin to feel that a cum is closing in I pull out and lick off all of the foam I caused with her secretions. Then back in. One time we were driving in the mountains above Los Angeles in Angeles national Forest. There was snow on the ground, We parked walked into the dense forest laid down a blanket and got naked. We 69'd for a while then in I went. It was very odd that day. The urge to cum came very quick and I pulled out quickly. But it was too late I dumped on her vag and stomach. BUT it kinda wasn't too late. It was not a complete orgasm on my part. I was still for some unknown reason very horny I guess I had half an orgasm. That was my rare opportunity to energetically lick off my cummy product from her vag and stomach. It was delicious and turned her on. She said this is a first. Then we continued and once she was satisfied she said you are free to cum I have had enough.

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

Good story. Occasionally, she will not be satisfied with one orgasm, so we lie there a few minutes, then I'm able to get hard enough to fuck her again. I don't cum very much, but I still cum a bit and she is satisfied.

9. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It depends for me.
    Sex is not a singular thing. Sometimes I just want to cum. When that happens, it is usually a fast and furious kind of thing.
    Sometimes it is more sensual, slower... a lot more kissing and intimacy. So it last longer.
    Then sometimes I just want to fuck. Feeling aggressive, animalistic and dominant. It usually doesn't last very long then. But this is my wife's favorite way.
    Then sometimes I want her to get off, so the emphases is on her while she rubs herself at the same time. Many times I don't finish in her at all but end up finishing myself straddling over her.

10. Just for fun

I hope you do a good clean up between sessions. Don't let all that delicious protein go to waste.

11. Just for fun

hot ending

12. diesel#

diesel# Members

If I’m not worked up at all when I find out we’re going to do it, I can last a while. Otherwise I’ll tend to shift my thoughts and zone out if I’m getting close. After cumming the first time I can last a long time the next round.

13. Peaceful_LotusFlower

Peaceful_LotusFlower Member

I'm not sure if I get this either, but I guess it works for some people. It usually takes me a long time, because my entire body needs to be relaxed. I hate being forced when to cum or told when I can or can't cum, so I don't know if I'm into that. It works for some people though. It's always a long time before I cum, period... which can be pretty frustrating sometimes.

RBecca likes this.
  14. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Amazingly, I was very good at this when I was in HS. I always wanted it to last so I would pull out when I started getting close and let it ease up a little. My GF I remember best concerning this was amazed since the first guy that fucked her suddenly pulled out and came all over her. I can still remember her saying it was only seconds..
    I also came quickly the first couple of times and was really pissed. I always loved watching them orgasm.

15. Just for fun

The way I figure why I could last so long is because just beyond the vaginal canal the area is a wider and therefore there is little friction on the penis head where the stimulation takes place. At times with different women when it was time to cum I backed out a bit so the tighter canal area would give the dick a much tighter grip. Some girls cum easily with the shaft while others want the head in the canal for more stimulation.

16. Menty

Menty Members

I grew up with the principle to make a woman cum twice before I cum once. Wise words from Dad. When he told me that, I literally "practiced" edging in my teens. Combined with great breathing, I became a stud early in life. Just about every woman I slept with was amazed that I made them cum from dick OR that I could hold off until they came. Once that happened, it filled my ego even more and became even easier to just fuck at any pace and hold off from cumming. The breathing really helped. It was like going to the gym and understanding how to breath with your reps to get even more out of your set.

It does seem like a lot of women get duds. I've heard many, many times that guys either cum too quick or can't get it up fast enough for a second round. My wife has multiple orgasms every time we have sex. I think we you know and master your own body that it makes it easier to master someone else's body.

17. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Regulating ejaculation takes a lot of practice and a willing partner to practice on. I had both early on and learned that when It came near time and I wasn't wanting to I could adjust to delay the inevitable. Sometimes I was too excited and nothing I could do to prolong the end worked. These days my ageing body may be able to go for hours and not reach the orgasm stage. No matter what I do I won't ejaculate without a lot of effort which makes it a chore instead of a pleasure. I don't like that. Sex is supposed to be fun, not work. My mindset has changed as now my goal is being able to stay erect and fuck. ED meds help keep that erection but don't do anything for orgasm. So if I hit that plateau quickly I just go ahead and let go without trying to hold it off. I can take care of her other ways. If I realize after a while orgasm isn't happening I revel in the feeling of my cock inside that sweet wet pussy while watching that beautiful woman have sex with me. What I'm saying is I really don't mind if I don't orgasm during sex anymore and if I do great. I don't bother with trying to hold off, if it comes I let it.

18. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Not saying this is a good idea but this is what I do.

I don't blow my load at all.

I unload the night before and the night we're having sex in the shower, then I know I likely won't blow again for at least 18 hours. That way, I can last literally the entire night hard and fast without stopping. Otherwise, I'm done in minutes. Plus we don't use birth control (religious reasons), no accidents yet. Maybe tonight haha

Deejay88 likes this.
  19. thirsty

thirsty Newbie

crazytrain341 has a good technique that I always use. I learned if I could get through the first 20 minutes I could stay hard indefinitely. I had a partner who was multi-orgasmic and we would spend 5-6 hours in bed enjoying each others company. Part of the first 20 minutes was stopping to caress her body or eat her out in many different positions. I discovered an awesome vaginal spot so once I was "set" I would repeatedly bang this spot and she would just cum over and over again. She described it more like waves of pleasure than an intense orgasm. For me sex is very audible and so giving pleasure and hearing her moan was an incredible turn on. When I wanted to cum I would have to get in the missionary position and speed up to a superhuman pace and blowing my load was almost an anti-climax. Shame most things come to and end !

BoyToy69 likes this.
  20. osteban

osteban Members

Long practice and the help of my GF gives us to have sex when I don't cum. But she has 1-3 orgasms

6Sailor9 likes this.