Guys and girls, during a massage would you go for a happy ending or be offended.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Just for fun, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

If you would like it, how should the massage therapist
    go about asking or inferring without knowing how you would respond, so he or she wouldn't get in trouble?

2. Just for fun

Now that was a happy ending. A similar event happened to my wife on a cruise ship. He was Italian and the massage started a daily fuck fest between them. They never saw eachother after the cruise but he sent her love letters afterwords. The last letter sasid he was married. She kept the letters and I read them. What a turn on to know that she had been thrilled and pleased back then.

3. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I have had the masseuse indicate penile massage was available after turning over. She would lift the small towel covering me and point while making a motion with her other hand. I calmly nod that it is okay and the towel is removed, oil applied, and the massage moves to a higher level. It didn't hurt that at the onset of the massage I'm lying face down, nude, without a cover. I also signal my expectations by stroking her inner thigh when I can reach it while she works on my back. Many times before I turn over the massage becomes erotic without asking as my masseuse understands what I want. I have never been offended by asking.

4. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

We did a couples massage at a resort and while luck would have it my female masseuse was nothing special, my gal was creaming over her guy. When we were done the female left and my gal had told him to stay so she started blowing me as he mounted her and gave her a quick fucking. We then reversed and she felt up his muscled body as she blew him. He came over her face as I shot a wad in her pussy.

GillyGal likes this.
  5. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

With all of the massage therapist that I know, the happy ending is completely unavailable. Sternly unavailable.

I think one difference is that the two detailed stories of happy endings presented here were in a resort situation, where the customer goes to be pampered.

The therapists that I know don't work in a strictly medical setting, but they do work as message therapists. The expectations of interaction is different than at a resort type setting.

6. Just for fun

Years ago at a massage parlor I got a happy ending without even asking so I tipped her. She as a trans on Sunset Blvd Hollywood.

dd788snipe likes this.
  7. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

Is that you