Guys and gals

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Acid_Rain, May 30, 2004.

1. Acid_Rain

Acid_Rain Member

maybe this sounds stupid, but whatever you do, whether it be praying or something else...could you remember my grandmother?...she might have cancer, they found bumps on her liver, but she hasn't gotten her tests back yet. Also, her heart is enlarged....she's had three heart attacks, and she definately won't survive another, at least that's what the doc said....
    thanks guys, i love her so much

2. PITPAT

PITPAT Member

my grandma's in the hospital too. she's got pnemonia and emphysema. she's on life support and they keep trying to wean her off it, but she still cant breathe for herself yet. she's only 60 years old. it really sucks because my parents cant afford to keep her in the hospital, but we dont qualify for medical. but what ever happens happens and im sure everything will work out for the both of us.

3. kier

kier I R Baboon

i wish the best for both of your grandmas

4. random_spontaneosity

random_spontaneosity Member

I hope everything works out ok. i shall light some candles for you... and send you good vibes.

5. flowerchild17

flowerchild17 I practice safe sax.

I just through the exact same thing with my grandma. On Xmas eve we tried calling her, dind't get ahold of her for hours, so we finally decided to go and make sure she was alright.. found her half dead on the kitchen floor... They kept her in a hospice and she passed away January 7th... and I was really close to her... I know how much it can hurt...

So many good vibes for you both. I hope it all works out... You too Pitpat...

*hug* :)

6. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

I have lost my grandparents and know how scary this can be, both or your grandmas are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you the best, and positive thoughts.

7. SunshineRevolution

SunshineRevolution Member

im so sorri i hope things go better for u

PEACE and LOVE

8. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I know your going to hear this again and again im sorry and i really hope everything turns out fine...

9. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Man that sucks, I love grandmas, and it seems like they are always sick and stuff!

My grammy is almost dead. She's like, falling apart! There is an endless list of things wrong with her! So, I feel ya, man!

Much luck to all the sick grammies!

10. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Oooohhh...I'll chant for her. I'm lucky in that my grandma's healthy, but she is 88 and she had a hip replacement two years ago. It can get pretty scary when they're that old.

Love,
    Kate

11. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

ill speak to my passed loved one for you,

my grandfather passed on in 1999, i was very upset but he was shutin and i really didnt know hin too well.

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

In the past 5 years or so, i've lost 2 grandfathers, a great aunt, a grandmother, a step-grandfather, 2 aunts, and an uncle. Two of those didn't die of cancer. My uncle died of an overdose and my great aunt inhaled some bad mushroom spores.