Guy got ripped off

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Cosmo4, May 9, 2004.

1. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Okay well I went to my friend Amanda's house and we were smokin' a lil with my friend Adam and some other girl named Jessica (real cute). So we smoked and went inside..and then two guys come over in a nice sports car. They pull in the driveway and Amanda talks to them. A minute later, another guy named Adam drove up (he was buying weed from those guys). He gave them $100, and Amanda went with the two guys to get the weed. Then I had to take my freind Adam home and when I came back, she was walking down the street. The guys took the $100 and threw her out of their car and left.

I just wanted to say that's really fucked up..and I coulda helped him out but not last night (it was like 11:00pm anyways) and he smoked us out. I just feel really sorry for the guy.. noone talked for like 15 mins afterwards..

2. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

I just wanted to say koko, thats a bangin' sig :)

Sorry about the rip off man, if you come down to where i live, you can get a nice quarter for 80 bucks of dank...

Peace and Love,
    Dan

3. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Thanks man I like the quote too [​IMG]

And I could have gotten a cheaper quarter. The first thing I said after she told me what happened was "Why the fuck are you paying $100 for a quarter?" But apparently it's really really dank stuff so it's worth the extra $65 more than I could get a quarter for? [​IMG] Some people.. [​IMG]

4. garf12

garf12 Member

Shoot around here everyone payes $110-$120 for a 1/4 and thats normal. I know that I would set that MF'ers car on fire if he burnt with my money.

5. Darius

Darius Member

if i ever catch myself spending over 100 on weed ill just remember that all i need is 100 to grow something up myself...

6. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

yeah same thing kinda happen to my friend. He was buying a O for $300 and the guy he was buying it from brought his crack head friends and beat him up, took the 300 and threw him outa a car. :(

7. Velouria

Velouria Member

That sucks, but karma will get him in the end!

8. Cosmo4

Cosmo4 Member

Yeah...well...hopefully. For now they're happy with an extra $100 around..

9. Mushroom Master

Mushroom Master Member

yea one time I just bought a 40 sack and this guy stole it out of my back! He's an ass:$

10. Budman420

Budman420 Member

ya thats sum fucked up shit, he must have felt really fucked up after wards becuase like a year back when my dealers sucked, if i payed like 15 and got a dime, then i would get mad pissed off, but, in some situations people dont really care to much, for example, 2nd month of skool one of my best friends today, but didnt really like him back then would steal money out of his parents ATM, no joke he would take 100 bucks a day out of it, well he ended up giving this kid 180 bucks to get him some and the next day the kid just said it got taken by some kid, my friend at the time could give a shit less, now days all that is changed tho becuz we are so straped for cash, i think thats y i used to get mad pissed wen i would get ripped off