Gusher/ squirter/ female ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Gusher, May 18, 2013.

1. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

That would never be a problem!

2. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

don't worry about being exposed or naked or squirting its normal. there are no gusher police that will fine you for gushing too much. Usually youll be making love and the guy wont know because hell be so aroused himself. The key to good sex is to feel relaxed and not inhibited which most women do feel inhibited to some extent. if you feel confident about your body you should have not too much of a problem orgasming. time and patience

TAZER-69 likes this.
  3. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

Squirting. I guess it's either urine or water, still maybe it happens during orgasm but its hard to know unless I was looking for it, which, is unlikely, if a guy is inside his partner. Well you need to reach orgasm in order to squirt. get the guy to perform foreplay on you for hours until your body is dripping wet and you're at the onset or the threshold of orgasm. when you feel orgasm approaching then allow him in. if your not at the threshold orgasm of don't allow him in. he just needs to be paitent and in now hurry. when you orgasm maybe you'll squirt but how are you going to know ? your sheets will be drenched is water regardless of the squirting.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  4. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

I will be following this thread. I get pretty wet during sex, but have only squirted once and it is now my life's aspiration to become a regular squirter!

5. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

And mine is to be with one!

6. FatNinja

FatNinja Members

I would love to be part of a squirt bukkake. Eating pussy and getting water boarded by squirt.... Yes Please! I also love gruul as well :tongueout:

7. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

wow your a lucky women most men love for
    A women to Gush I haven’t found one who can... can your partner bring you to cum and squirt or do you
    Have to perform on yourself x

8. Juicygurl90

Juicygurl90 Members

I’ve only been able to squirt with some kind of internal/g stimulation. I never know when it’s gonna happen but usually it’s if I’m being fingered while having my clit sucked. So far my partners have been hella into it.

9. Daddycool74

Daddycool74 Members

"Juicygurl90,

It’s and art of foreplay to get a woman to squirt get to know where your g spot is have you tried tonne fucked analy while your pussy if fucked and your clit licked or rubbed .. as you have a g spot inside your anal and if done right you will squirt like a fountain Hun x

10. Deejay88

Deejay88 Banned

Oh yes that is sexy my women squirts most of the time

11. Cprailone

Cprailone Members

Met a woman who could squirt 12 times within 60 min or so, I believe all woman can do this if their partner actually tired to help her. MY love now can also do it, and had never experienced this in her 65 years. Wonderful is all i can say.

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I've only 'squirted' once during a really intense orgasm. However, not wanting to be a killjoy here, but us girls don't have any reservoir of stored up fluid like a guy does, apart from a bladder. I'm no doctor, but it's not hard to connect a couple dots there.....

Redwingsfan, Jmack, jmadre and 3 others like this.
  13. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan Visitor

Practice and exploration makes it happen the more you play and find those right spots will get you there in no time

emmamichelle and Micheal9 like this.
  14. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

We still love it, whatever it is.

15. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

I've found two. The second one I knew for quite a while and never thought twice about. Then one drunken night she ended up at my place, drenched me and suddenly was sexy AF. Unfortunately she moved away soon after.

Suburbanray likes this.
  16. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I enjoy the fact that my does this. We just make sure a towel is handy.

17. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

My neighbor lady friend who is 10 yrs my senior has a unique kink, she litterly can soak the bed, as I drill her she humps up and arches her back and just before she squirts grabs my ass and yells fuck that pussy you bastard. As she gushes all over me I continue to ram her hard until she passes out, I pull out and eat her soaked pussy until she regains her senses, this might happen 2 or 3 times before I bust a nut. She is one of the horniest 70 yr old women I have ever beeen with. I think I know What gave her husband the heart attack

18. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

This thread started 9 years ago but still interesting

19. dpuddy

dpuddy Members

So hot! The more horny fluids from the vagina, the better. I'd love to be blasted by a Gusher.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  20. osteban

osteban Members

My girlfriend cums with a thick musky sticky cream

6Sailor9 likes this.