Gusher/ squirter/ female ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Gusher, May 18, 2013.

1. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I just love hearing about a females ability to squirt. I want a girl who can squirt

2. andrews988

andrews988 Member

Mm... I am new here and just found this post while I was browsing. Are you accusing me of something? If so, I can't image what of.

3. moo boo

moo boo Guest

Love it on my face

4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

My lady is a big time squirter! She loves it and I love it. She has been doing it for years and all the time. There are no bad side effects. Yes it gets wet so towels are good to have around. I don't know how a man could not like being with a squirter, but I am sure there are some that wouldn't. Don't bother with the ones that don't dig it, because it is part of you so let it happen. Ignore the people that will say it is just pee, because it is not and anyone who has actually experienced knows better.

5. Hennie

Hennie Guest

Man wish I had a squirter. I think it's kinda horny.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes, i would assume a woman would have to be at least kinda horny to squirt. i don't see how it would happen if there was no sexual arousal going on at the time.

7. tangoDRock

tangoDRock Guest

8. RickIsHere

RickIsHere Visitor

My ex-girlfriend was as wet as any woman I've ever known, and when we had sex she would squirt like crazy. Before orgasm though as she became really tuned-up she would invariably pee with me inside her. Since she was almost always on top of me her pee would run all over me. It became quite a turn-on for me. I miss that.

9. jameske91

jameske91 Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've had 2 girlfriends that were gushers. I was a great experience for me. I became very excited to see this happen. Such a thrill and turn-on. I was like turning a water facet on and off...LOVELY. I loved see the expression on their faces as well as the way their bodies reacted to the orgasms.

10. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

The ladies can squirt on me, in my mouth or anywhere, til their hearts content. :p

11. Gonzomonger

Gonzomonger Member

I love having a girlfriend who squirts. At least I know she will never
    fake an orgasm because she's constantly cumming like a faucet. She doesn't have any hang ups about it either except some occasional public embarrassment when I massage her nipples through her top and she cums a little. Her crotch gets really wet and it looks like she's pissed her pants so I can't really get her too worked up in public unless we have a low chance of her crotch being seen before we get home. Usually if she wears a skirt it's ok but then she tends to soak her pantyhose out down to the knees. Getting her worked up in jeans usually ends in a big wet spot half way down her thighs. Other than the occasional public embarrassment, she's a trooper.

12. big8hard

big8hard Guest

I have experienced both a pisser and a squirter, and from experience the differences include temperature, texture and taste. The gf's that have indulged in piss fun have all been fantastic to be with but there's something amazing about a woman who squirts/gushes/cums like a fountain...call it what you will.

I would also be right in thinking that most women who squirt/gush do so from deep vaginal penetration and/or g-spot stimulation...the key word being most. I've also read that a few can have the same results from just clitoral stimulation too..this I have experienced.

Whatever it's called, the end result is a fantastic feeling for both involved.

:2thumbsup:

13. QuickZipper

QuickZipper Guest

Being a squirter or "Gusher" is a wonderful thing and you should consider yourself extremely fortunate. I totally enjoy being drenched by the nectar.

14. IrDave

IrDave Member

My partner is a squiter and ye its great. Its a real turn on for me and it feels amazing for her. It has got to the point when no effort is even needed any more it just happens all the time. Needless to say we have a good supply of towels.

15. cuddlefart

cuddlefart Member

Once I get into a good rhythm of orgasming I piss and squirt like a river. Nothing to ever be worried about, unless you're afraid of your sheets getting soaked and stained. :)

bored home likes this.
  16. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

Never been with a woman with such a gift. It very much looks like an amazing thing. I guess I will have to wait for this and hope...

17. KatMil

KatMil Guest

I'm a squirter/gusher! First time it happened I was mortified! Now I just enjoy it, I can't stop it so I can't let it bother me! Plus my man loves it. Only side effect is the arguing over who gets the dry side of the bed :p
    Last weekend I managed to get myself in the face.... That threw me for a few seconds!!!

Micheal9 likes this.
  18. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

I too am a regular ejaculator, i don't "gush" merely spurt! Can do so 10-12 times in a session, only ever had one partner express disgust (he got blown out straight away!), all my other sexual partners, of either gender, have found it amazing!

bored home likes this.
  19. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

20. Kayydee1

Kayydee1 Members

Wow. Would love to learn how to do that if possible.. Is that something that just naturally happens or can you control it ... I squirt but sadly don gush

bored home likes this.