Guncrazy USA

Discussion in 'Protest' started by White Scorpion, Apr 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

LOL! Right on, I knew I could piss you off.

2. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

LMAO.......Zoomies gonna bust a cap in that ass Matt.

3. Pressed_Rat

I'm "stoopid"?

Just look at the content of your thread. You act like you must be 12 or 13. If you are, then your behavior is understandable.

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have some guns.I don't hunt and I don't shoot anything but cans,targets and such.They mostly sit and are not used much.Break into my house and try to kill me or break into my sons house and try to harm and/or kill my little grand daughter and I will fucken give the perpetrater a bad case of lead poisoning..I may be a smartass on line,but I am a gentle person --a LIVE and let LIVE person who does not want to cause anyone harm.But until I get news from beyond,THIS life is probably all I'm gonna' get.I intend to stay as long as possible and if that means defending me and mine (and you too,if circumstances were such that we found ourselves under fire)from some flip-out --I'm on it.Typically American,I suppose,but that's how it is.A lady that survived the Luby massacre said afterwards"I always carry my pistol--.I just didn't have it today.I should have".Result:16 dead.

5. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Dude. I havebeen pissed off for a looooooooooong time. Pissed off that this country is going to hell (which I don't believe in anyway) that there's an immoral war goingon, that there's a fuckin' chimp in the white house, that corporations are fucking everyone, that people are dying violently for no apparent reason and pissedbecause my spacebar works intermittently.

I just prefer not to let it outhere.

6. White Scorpion

White Scorpion 4umotographer

So let me get this right. You are all carryings guns in your house just in case some burglars/aliens/rapists come into your home? Or because the "government" wants to make you into "slaves". Jayzus an beggorah! That annoying clown has actually got more brain than the lot of you. Do you realize that 32 people were killed by someone wielding a gun in a university? Where there burglars/aliens/rapists in that university? Was the US government there "enslaving" people?

7. scratcho

Something occured to me--I saw something a year or two back about a system that could be added to firearms that had to be voice activated so that only the owner could fire it.Maybe something like that would help in some cases.Along with more stringent back ground checks.

8. Pressed_Rat

What exactly is your point? You are not making a whole lot of sense. The fact of the matter is, that 33 people would NOT have lost their lives yesterday if people were still allowed the concealed carry of guns on campus, which was allowed just a few months prior. If I was in a class and somebody came in with a gun and started shooting people, I would not think twice about putting a few bullets into them.

9. White Scorpion

Perhaps you can get your friend nacht to translate my English into something more suitable for your coherence. I see that you both have much in common. In plain English, or as plain as I can express it so that you can understand,

"What role do guns have in an education establishment?"

10. scratcho

Scorpion-do you realise that if one of those people slaughtered had a gun--maybe a few would have died --not 32?

11. White Scorpion

How do you know he/she would not also be a psycho? Maybe that body count would now be double.

12. Pressed_Rat

Um, to defend themselves against what happened yesterday. Duh.

13. Pressed_Rat

Your logic is incredibly flawed.

14. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

I have enough faith in my fellow man that the vast majority are not going to go around murdering everyone.....of course protection from intruders is one valuable reason to have a firearm, but even more valuable is the knowledge our government has that we are an armed population that if pushed too far, will fight for our freedom.

15. ronald Macdonald

ronald Macdonald Banned

Ha just as I thought - no answer, yahahaha yo my bitch now duedenamedrob yo mai fonkheh biatch now haha hahahahahaha dance fo me bitch !
    yeehaaa one bitchslap and that highheeled ho wuz on tha flo ! yep knocked to the floor ! sheeee it !

BTW zoomie, I hope dudenamedrob aint gonna be missed by ya - you can be my bitch too if yaz all likes

16. CloudFlower

CloudFlower Member

Ha, in Montana you can buy or sell a gun without even having to show an ID or giveing them your name...

17. White Scorpion

Oh! I see! So, in the rest of the planet where you live (outside the USA), everyone who goes to school carries a gun? I actually gave you some credit for being a good debater, but you're either out of form, or don't have much to say apart from, quite appropriately, "duh".

18. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

Why the fuck is my name coming out of your cocksuckers? I haven't responded to any of the ridiculous sophmorish drivel you've posted.....

19. scratcho

How 'bout that motherfucker in Chula Vista some years back?He shot mothers with babies and ,kids,everybody he could in a Mcdonalds.AGAIN--if one person had been carrying--maybe the poor little babies would have lived.

20. White Scorpion

I have my logic, and you have yours. If you think my logic is flawed then state your reasons why, otherwise you are just being intimidated by my superior case, and can't think of a valid answer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.