Gun ownership itself is a slight mental illness

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unfocusedanakin, Aug 3, 2019.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

It's been revealed that the NRA was colluding with Russia.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

3. Smells like another distraction. The NRA is a collection of lobbyists with dubious government "access". It will be interesting to watch, but I'm willing to bet it's yet another nothingburger for democrats to waste time chewing on in the eternal effort to "get Trump". It's like the plot from a film noir classic and banks heavily on the actual worth of the NRA to the republicans. I'm betting that IF there's something there (other than signing Vladimir up for a lifetime membership to the NRA for a few million in pocket change), the republicans will clutch pearls and run away. There's no way they'll take ownership of the NRA.

The result will be, nothing.

4. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I'm sure it's already been said many times on this thread, but I can't read through the whole thing.

What gets me is people who identify as Christians going around carrying guns. If you believe in 'Thou shalt not kill' then what are you doing carrying a gun around?

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Time and time again they cite that Jesus carried a sword so guns are OK. He did not and in fact told people to lay down arms they carried to defend him. It was better to die in peace than to live that way. This is why his teachings were revolutionary at the time. The Roman gods allowed you to kill for anger and jealousy. They did as well if need be.

6. stormountainman

stormountainman Soy Un Truckero

That cop in Dallas TX who killed a Black man who was eating ice cream in his own living-room has been convicted and sentenced to a mere 10 years. In America a Black man's life is only worth 10 years at best. If the victim had been White, the sentence would have been much longer.

7. unfocusedanakin

If there is one person who gets respect in prision it's a cop.:wink:
    I'm sure the black inmates will love her.

8. Cops get off easy no matter who they kill. Unless it's someone really rich.

9. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Trump’s Tweet About Civil War Was Just What the Far Right Oath Keepers Wanted to Hear

Trump's tweet about civil war was just what the far right Oath Keepers wanted to hear

And from another armed group the three percenters – on supporting Trump

“All you have to do is come out on Twitter or national media and call us to arms, and we will show the world once again that America has the largest free-standing army with weapons, and firepower that they can’t even begin to fathom. You will have an army at your side at a moment’s notice, Mr. President. All you have to do is say the word.”

Trump Warns Of 'Civil War' If He's Removed. Some Followers Are Listening.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2019
  10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

ew

someone should put out that campfire

11. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Ready to rise against their fellow Americans....sounds familiar.

Just like that bunch of Southern traitors from a few years ago.

[​IMG]

12. unfocusedanakin

I have noticed the forgiveness angle is big in the media. The idea we need to move on and accept she made a mistake. The judge hugged this women and another cop brushed her hair. No way this ever happens to a black person on trial. No one in the system really wanted to her to get sentenced their hands were tied by the public. She still has all the respect in the world from peers.

This is what racists want. Racism is over since someone seems sorry so let's forget the reason a mistake was made. This women was a racist. She had issue even with black cops and that is now lost.

I think she was afraid to have a black neighbor and she cooked up a story after murdering him. She assumed since she was a cop she could get away with it and she almost did. Even though it's not her house the stand your ground argument almost worked since she THOUGHT it was her house apparently.

13. unfocusedanakin

And most of these people post such things from social media. So where we can see your face, name, and know who your great aunt is.

Really smart OPSEC for military action. :tearsofjoy:

You walk softly and carry a big stick. If push comes to shove I think these people will be surprised how many left leaning people own guns as well. For years they have boasted thinking only they are the alpha men who are not afraid of guns so there is no need to even have a war since people fear them.

This is really not the case and these other people are smart enough to not boast.

14. I haven't really been following the story. I never watch the news anymore.