Guide to Morning Glories and LSA

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by pushit, Feb 15, 2008.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

walmart sells mg seeds for like 20 cents apiece. they sell organic ones (no crap on them). waht i did was: count out all the seeds i was going to use, put them all in 1 of the old packs. take the pack somewhere and put it on the concrete, and crush the whole pack w/ a hammer till they were pulverized pretty well. THEN screw the extraction, i just mixed it w/ applesauce. after about an hour i felt mega trippin, like i didnt want to move, then got up and puked. right after i puked i was wiggin' ballz!! now that way though, you are trippy till you pass the seeds (take a crap). i was trippy for like 3 dayz so.. 1st day=badass trip,2nd day=light trip totally unlike acid,3rd day=barely tripping, but the feeling would come and go in waves.
    and btw i ate 115 seeds that way, since i believe the extraction method leaves most of the lsa well in the stuff you throw away, when you eat organic seeds, you eat ALL the lsa.

2. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

115 mg seeds is a very low dose. You must have had extremely potent seeds.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

i dont throw anything away with my mushy way. apples have tannic acid in them. so they will help break down the seeds in the belly. Ive never tried apples, just lemon. time for a new tek maybe .. but Im cool with the LsA for a while. :D

4. inkgal8290

inkgal8290 Member

yeah nicely assembled imfo

5. slappysquirrel

well see i ate them, not extracted the lsa. i did it 3 times actually. 1st time 60 seeds (wasnt sure what would happen)=low dose but kinda fun. barely got anything off it. 2nd time was like 85 seeds=tripped a lil bit, and stomach felt like crap for about 2 hours. still was a low dose. so that's when i upped the dosage. i think the dosage tables on the top are for extraction methods. and also eating them like i did, also im sure depends on body weight. i weigh 150 lbs.

6. eatlysergicacid

The dosage tables are for just eating the seeds. In my successful mg trips I ate 500-1000 seeds. I'm the same weight.

7. slappysquirrel

lol your still alive?

8. eatlysergicacid

9. slappysquirrel

weird, hey they sell them at walmarts in the garden section. look for a small display made of cardboard that'll be on the side of one of the aisles. (its called a sidekicker display, used to work at walmart ;) they sell them for like 10-20 cents a pack, and a pack will be anywhere from 8-15 seeds. for 5 bucks you can get a lot!!

and... THEY ARE ORGANIC which means no toxic crap on them

10. Oko

Oko Member

does maybe one of you know what the french name is? i tried to find, i couldn't.

11. madeeasy989

madeeasy989 Guest

Ok so I started using this extraction method only like an idiot I read the instructions wrong and have soaked the seeds in pet ether for 3 days :s have I totally stuffed it and killed all the good stuff or can I go ahead?

12. kingofthemoon1313

kingofthemoon1313 Member

Probably. Anywhere you can find seeds.