Guide to Morning Glories and LSA

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by pushit, Feb 15, 2008.

1. bandana_girl

bandana_girl Member

would it be okay to grind the seeds up a day before taking them? or will that pretty much destroy the lsa?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You can grind them beforehand, yes.

3. bandana_girl

bandana_girl Member

alright, thanks :)

4. Juniper_16

Juniper_16 Member

My friend and I are doing this next Tuesday!! :D
    I'm on Sertraline though... does that contain MAOI's?

5. flwrchld93

flwrchld93 Member

I am going to make lsd with this by putting the seeds in capsules. I was just wondering if naptha is 100% safe. I donot want to die from this.

6. flwrchld93

flwrchld93 Member

Will this recipe also work?

How to Make LSD in the comfort of your own Home
    1.) Grind up 150 grams of Morning Glory seeds or baby Hawiian wood rose seeds.

2.) In 30cc. of petroleum ether, soak the seeds for two days.

3.) Filter the solution through a tight screen.

4.) Throw away the liquid, and allow the seed mush to dry.

5.) For two days allowthe mush to soak in 110 cc. of wood alcohol.

6.) Filter the solution again, saving the liquid and labeling it "1".

7.) Resoak the mush in 110 cc. of wood alcohol for two days.

8.) Filter and throw away the mush.

9.) Add the liquid from the second soak to the solution labeled "1."

10.) Pour the liquid into a cookie tray and allow it to eveporate.

11.) When all of the liquid has evaporated, a yellow gum remains. This should be scraped up and put into capsules.

30 grams of Morning Glory seeds = 1 trip
    15 Hawiian Wood Rose seeds = 1 trip

It contains methanol (wood alcohol)...since this causes blindness if i make sure it is fully evaporated will it be safe?

7. Tdubbs34

Tdubbs34 Member

im going to try the cold water extraction this weekend with about 10grams of MG seeds. i got 2 questions..

1. i got the seeds from the store so im pretty sure there treated with that fungicide stuff, is there any special way to remove that? i heard washing them with handsoap helps
    2. i got these metal mesh-like funnels from my work, there for filtering paint, i got brand new ones, will that mess up anything with the LSA? i know that light and heat kills that LSA i just wanna make sure that metal doesnt fuck with it? my luck it'll create some sorta super poison or something

8. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

What dosage will you experience hallucinations with?

9. ancient powers

ancient powers Member

To make a concentrated tincture of MGS or HBWRS. You must mix 100HBWRS (10gs) or 2500MGS (400gs) with a double volume of vodka. Mix in a blender for a few minutes and pour mixture into a jar and soak in freezer for 15min. After 15min shake jar and put back in freezer for 15min.

This time pour off vodka into another jar or bowl making sure to leave sediment and some sediment vodka behind. Refill jar to double the volume of seed sediment and repeat freezer step.

Combine both vodka extracts in a quart or gallon ziplock freezer baggie. Hang baggie by top corner making sure bottom corner points straight down. Allow sediments to settle overnite if possible.

Cut a small hole in the bottom corner and gently massage sediment into a small cup. Once sediment layer is removed collect top vodka extract layer in a large glass baking dish. Evaporate with fan until dry. Scrape and reconstitute with 25ml vodka in a 1oz amber tincture bottle.

10. Nocturnes

Nocturnes Member

Question: If i make a cold water solution (Ground seeds+water) can i let that sit for two days and then filter it? or would that delude the LSA

Thanks

11. acid weed shrooms

acid weed shrooms Member

I'm taking Sertraline too, it's a generic form of Zoloft, which is an SSRI so you should be fine.

12. p0t

p0t Guest

is any variety of morning glory okay to take, or only Ipomoea violacea? bec. i wanted to know if i could use pickering's morning glory (Breweria pickeringii var. caesariensis) since they grow near where i live.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

no such Ethnobotanical data available at this time...
    be the first to let us know should you dig something else up on the species..

14. p0t

p0t Guest

darn. well, as soon as they start producing seeds, ill be sure to try it! :D

15. skyboy877

skyboy877 Member

taste like shit and aint worth it

16. Blissfullyawareofitall

Blissfullyawareofitall Member

Well, reading this topic I think I'll just get 20 Hawaiian woodrose seeds.
    WAAAY cheaper and easier.
    ;D
    Thank you everyone!

17. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

this is the absolute best easy method to do a proper extraction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq4gMjDFVeg"]Easy morning glory extraction method 2.0 - YouTube

Ive tried water based extraction, lemon juice, and primarily just eating them. Ive done the lemon juice and water based methods twice, neither of them worked very well at all. Ive lost count of the times Ive just eaten them but the affects werent nearly as enjoyable as the method presented in the youtube video. using peppermint extract and letting it sit for four days worked very well, eight days worked even better and with less peppermint extract.

I felt none of the negative side effects associated with just eating them other than a bit of a knot in my stomach from the peppermint. give it a shot, you will not be disappointed.

18. Black_Lotus

Black_Lotus Member

Eat 5-10 HBWR Argyreia Nervosa straight up, and deal with a little nausea, eat and drink healthy and you puke easy, trip smoothly :D

19. thorsvin

thorsvin Member

Truer words never spoken ;)

20. DrKlunk

DrKlunk weewoo island

why deal with nausea at all when you can get the all the goods and deal with none of the bad?