Guest VS Member

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Conni, May 14, 2004.

1. Conni

Conni Member

Hi, can anyone tell me why it says I'm a guest here and not a member? I signed up as a member. I get confused way too easily.

2. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

you're a guest until you reach 100 posts, then you're a member

3. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Well, actually, when I reregistered I e-mailed them and asked that and now I'm shown as a member and a Supporter. I think you have to ask.

4. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

That reminds me, I thought Supporters were people who made donations to the forums? Or is "Supporter" status decided by post numbers, too?

5. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

im pretty sure supporters have to make a donation

6. TARABELLE

That must be it, because I did make a donation and before 100 posts, so I can't tell you about that.

7. TARABELLE

Hey Anne85, What part of Texas? I grew up in the Dallas area and my Dad lives between San Antonio and Austin.

8. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i live in between dallas and fort worth...where in the dallas area where you?

9. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Ah I see. :) I'll make a donation one of these days. lol It's hard being a broke college student. :pMaybe with my next paycheck... These forums deserve support! <3

10. TARABELLE

I lived in Garland. My best friend lives in Arlington. Near you, huh. I have to tell you, I don't miss Tx, at all. Live outside of Seattle and LOVE it hear. People are not as up tight.

11. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Ugh! I don't blame you for leaving the southwest. It's awful down here! Well...Phoenix, Arizona, San Antonio, Texas, and Las Vegas, Nevada are nice, but everywhere else? Pssh!

I cannot wait to get out of New Mexico. Or more specifically, I can't wait to get out of Albuquerque. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy. [​IMG] The only reason I haven't left yet is because I've invested too much time and money into college down here.

12. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Support Status is for members that have made a small donation.

Supporter status give you access to extras like custom avatars and user titles, and many other options.