GUESS WHAT I DID??? (click this, seriously)

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by Taylor, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

So I got bored with my hair a couple of weeks ago and so was thinking of things to do with it...

And this is what i came up with:

I SHAVED MY HEAD!!1!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, I finally got photos of my second tattoo. :)

[​IMG]

So... anything exciting happen in YOUR lives recently? (this forum is WAY too dead. LET IT LIVE AGAIN!)

2. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

HOLY FUCKING WOW. that looks AWESOME!

So much respect for you dude, you are one of the few girls i know who has the balls (ovaries?) to do that, and - what's better - you are one of the even fewer who suit that look. I love it.

my life isn't nearly so exciting.

i'm studying...i got a job (it's at whitcoulls, oooh) and i've been going to heaps and heaps of costume parties..sharing time starts now...

A "what I want to be when I grow up" party - I was Velma:

[​IMG]

Before that there was the movie party, where you came as a movie character. I was Pocohontas, but stole Edward Scrissorhands' scissorhands, so I looked like a weird version of Freddy Krueger (Fredohontas? PocaKrueger?):

[​IMG]

oooh, and we Krumped! (the others are Reservior Dogs, Alice in Wonderland, Memoirs of a Geisha and Reservior Dogs. The boys weren't very creative):

[​IMG]

3. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

ooh,we had an unofficial dress up party at a bar where we made hats out of paper (that was a hip and happening night out)
    [​IMG]

And before that there was an emo party...we were sullen...

[​IMG]

very sullen...

[​IMG]

4. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

which was in stark contrast to the party before that, where we had a Waitangi Day Ladies' Tea Party (you didn't have to be a lady but a tea cup, hat and gloves were must-haves)

[​IMG]

The well-bredness soon got old though, and we ended up in the paddling pool, cuddling the plastic duck (trevor mallad):

[​IMG]

And finally, once the sun set, we had a wild rumpus (yes, we danced in the pool. No krumping though, that was too splashy)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

so yeah..that's what I've been doing...drinking and dressing up. It's, like, the funnest thing ever!

5. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

lmao I love crumping... It's hilarious. One of my kids from habo is one of the best crumpers in wellington, no shit. She's joining one of those 'gangs' (only they're not gangs.... like tribes in the drum n bass scene but for crumpers) and going to competitions... she's fucking incredible...

6. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

lmao I love your photos. the tea party looks awesome. Also, I heart emos. I left the front of my mohawk long so I have a nifty little emo fringe most of the time - it's too long to stick up without a lot of product. :p

7. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

yeah, being emo was hillarious...I epecially liked it when we convinced the boys to come into town with makeup and nail polish. Most of them just looked daft, but a couple became waaaaay hotter. It was a good night for Sophie!

(and in case no-one got that none-too-subtle hint, let's just say that a walk of shame is way more shameful when you are dressed like a 17yr old emo kid...with gold stilleto heels)

8. Aristartle

Aristartle Snow Falling on Cedars Lifetime Supporter

Hey Taylor, is your right breast tattooed like the left one?

9. vimmeroony

vimmeroony Member

:eek:

nice pics ladies.. but had to take the opportunity to show off my tattoos too..

[​IMG]

ok, so this pic is fuzzy wuzzy, and the next pic is hairy-back mclary..

[​IMG]

I work with gibbons, that's the meaning behind 'em.

Velma's hot.. and so are mo's. Choice.

10. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

those are really really cool. Gibbons - I really like the word gibbon

11. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

haha, thanks Corpfreak!

And Vimmer, your tatts look awesome.

Sophie, you in wellingtown? you coming to katie's engagement party?

12. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

no I'm still down here, going to chch on monday to see the Shins (ARAHAHAHAHAGGGHH!) but other than that am stuck in D town.

kind of gutted about missing the tea party though, sounds like it's going to be a great reunion. I'm writing to Mrs Duigan to say thanks anyway - but if you go can you please tell her and especially katie congratulations from me?

13. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

P.S. When did we all become real grown ups with real major life events? Scary!

14. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

pfft... I ain't no GROWN UP! hah.

15. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

you know what I mean - it seems like 5 seconds ago the biggest question among the group was what to wear to the st pats dance, who was gonna try and get us some alcohol and who was next in line to date Robbie, and now all our friends are facing weddings, babies, live in luurvers, graduations etc etc (and that's just the 'good' real life stuff). It's huuuge!

16. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated

hahha yeah I know what you mean. And EW ROBBIE! GROSS! I still see him around town sometimes. THAT'S awkward.

My mum says hi, by the way. She was hoping that you'd be at Katie's thing this weekend (it's Mothers And Daughters :p) but I told her you were probably doing studenty things in Dunners. :p

17. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

heehee, say hi to her by the way. And yeah, I wanted to come but was bizzzaaahhh! will be going to Wanganui though, road trip :)

p.s. can you imagine if Mr Wooten was in a couple with Professor Trelawney?

18. Taylor

Taylor Repatriated