guardian angels or spirits

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by alex714, May 22, 2004.

1. alex714

alex714 To the Left

do you beleive in them??

2. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

noooooooooooooope

3. metro

metro self-banned

I kinda do, seems to have happened a couple times in my life that someone comes along and helps you in some way just when you need it, other people I know have experienced it too. Could be just coincidence, but it's much more fun and magical to believe otherwise[​IMG]

4. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

no, no, no and no.

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

yes of course I do! :p
    What about u alex?

6. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

I definately believe in angels.

7. alex714

alex714 To the Left

i dont know earthy. ive had people tell me that ive got one but im really not sure, i feel like i need something more concrete to beleive that there is such. its comforting though, thinking that there is some higher being caring and watching out for you but i dont know what to think...im confused as usual.

8. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Being raised religious its hard not to think something or someone is looking out for us. Yes. I believe.

I was nearly killed three times and I've been saved on all three, and my family and I nearly were killed in a building fire and we survived, so I think there's someone on my shoulder looking out for me.

I believe.

9. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

well, have u ever felt that feeling of complete comfort and serenity come over you when your at your lowest point and don't know any way to go up? Ever have a feeling someone's watching you? Ever wonder how you were going to get out of a situation and miraculously do? Those are some reasons why I do think we have them.

10. mimosa

mimosa Banned

I definitely do. I would not have survived my youth, and oftentimes after, if I hadn't had some sort of spiritual guardian. And I think that's true for many.

Some years ago, a name was put into my conciousness, Elizarel. I don't know if that's my guardian or not, but the name came from nowhere into my mind. And it fits in with Angel names (a lot of those end with -el), so I can only assume. I don't question what I consider divine. But that's just me. What works for you, works for you. We all have our own beliefs.

11. alex714

alex714 To the Left

hmmmm no, not really. maybe a yes to the last question. ive screwed up so much in my life that i dont see how i could have had 'spritiual' guidance at the time, if i did then maybe i wouldnt have done so much damage. but like i said, i think some parts of me want to beleive so since its a very comforting thought.

12. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

Spiritual guidance doesn't come automatically. You have to want it and strive to find it.

13. sweet_mama

sweet_mama Member

Yes, I most definately believe in angels. I believe that they are appointed to watch over us sometimes. And I love that thought.

14. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

yes i believe in them!