Gta v

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jimmy P, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I did enjoy the online mode too. Lots of visits to the military base there btw :D I still don't go online with my 360 but my friend has it on PS3.

This game seems even better on xbone/ps4, where it also seems you can play in first person...!

2. Mrs. Writer

Mrs. Writer Newbie

This is such a great game but the soundtrack isn't the best.

3. Asmodean

Wow, I downloaded several radio station's playlists. The reggae station could be better. Some of the mexican/latin (east santos radio I think?) tracks are a lot of fun too, but I will admit I didn't like them at first, they grew on me. Especially the hernandoz band - beep beep song is hilarious! Also liked the soul/funk stuff and West coast classics.

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i actually agree that the soundtrack was kind of disappointing. the whole storyline and setting overall were kind of meh to me, which is disappointing since those are such important aspects of what makes the GTA series great. but then they weren't bad or anything, just not as good as previous games. and the gameplay of GTA5 is so much better than any previous GTA that it's still my favorite game in the series.

5. Asmodean

To me storyline, setting and how the setting's details are worked out are very important to emerge myself in and enjoy a good game as well. But when you say they are not as good in previous games I don't really understand that about the settings details (didn't play 4 though). Aren't there more and realistic details in this game than in gta3 or san andreas? I think they did a great job of bringing (a fake) LA to life.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, it was very well done. i just meant that subjectively, i didn't care much for the city of los santos. liberty city has always been my favorite gta city, and the gta4 version was my favorite liberty city. los santos has always been my least favorite (ok, maybe las venturas actually), and i even preferred the san andreas version over the newest one.

7. 123Souljah123

123Souljah123 Members

Rockstar moved released date on PC !) God dammit ) From 24 march to 14 April ) I hope they dont do this again so we can all finally play it )))

8. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

It's fun to take a motorcycle, ride slowly near a group of people, then leap off at the last second and take them all out with your body like bowling pins! Ha ha, you gotta do it slow enough no one gets killed then be ready to fight the pissed off ones when they get up lol

My last big 5 star run ended abruptly when after hauling ass up a mountain, I got out of my rig to blast some choppers down and a dang mountain lion attacked and killed me. Gotta watch out for those fuckers, lol

9. Asmodean

Yeah, those mountain lions suck! Very frustrating, sometimes you barely see them coming :p It was just like that in Red dead redemption :D

10. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

They weren't on you quite as fast in Red dead. The time before the last cat that tried to get me in GTA 5, I had my doublebarrel shotty ready for 'em, but as soon as I heard him growl, I whipped around to look and just managed to blast him mid-pounce! very close

I've got stealing the jet from the military base down, para-pent right into the hangar out of an airplane. I've only pulled it off once crashing the gate with a car.
    I don't have my own console and game, but I get to play at my Bro's. I'm house sitting his place this summer, and he just got a big screen. I'll be a master by the end of the summer! I already rolled the credits so I mostly just fuck around causing mayhem now. :D
    Fun stuff

11. Asmodean

Playing at your friend (or in your case bro's) house can be at least as fun :) I refuse to buy the online stuff on the 360 but have played the shit out of gta5 online at my friend's. Also gave me a chance to play it on the ps3. Personally I think once you are used to the xbox controller the playstation one sucks but that is also the biggest difference where it comes to this game it seems... That and of course that the ps3 offers free online gaming. Not so anymore on the ps4 as I understand it.
    But generally I have the biggest fun with these games on my own in the single player mode, emerging myself in this impressive crafted world with all the AI without other real life players jumping and shooting around :p :D (but fighting along with or against real life players definitely gives it another dimension, and also can make it actually seem more realistic of course!)