Gta v

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Jimmy P, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I can't seem to aim well while in a car. When on foot there's no problem, it works fine but in the car the aim button is the brake/reverse and when you use the button to shoot from the car it instantly starts shooting.... So I generally shoot all my bullets and hope I hit them :p Can't believe this the best way to shoot enemies from a car (without Franklin's special ability)? So if you know what I'm doing wrong please do tell :biggrin:

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

using controller instead of mouse ;)

4. Asmodean

I am using a controller, it's not out on pc yet ;) But I never use a pc for gaming anymore and so also no keyboard and mouse :)
    There doesn't seem to be an option to aim first from the car and then shoot. I have to first shoot and then aim with the right trigger.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

i thought it was funny the first time i saw the U.F.O. at the bottom of the ocean because it wasnt a U.F.O. it was just a spaceship. how can it be a U.F.O. if it isnt flying?

although apparently there is a way to make it fly.

6. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

It took me a while to find some prostitutes, but now that I did, I noticed they've changed the menu a bit. In IV it used to be you could choose between a handjob, blowjob and a clamjob. In V they've dispensed with the handjob, a blowjob is now the entry-level service, with two other options involving the girl mounting you.

The thing is both the mid- and hi-end service options feature the same animations and exclamations. I'd guess one of them, the cheaper one, is vaginal sex, with the premium priced one being sex in the pooper. An 'upgrade' to the prostitution system surely in keeping with the overall gnarlier tone of this latest episode in the series. Only they might at least have made some more explicit verbal references to this 'forbidden' act, in my opinion. Something like 'come on, gape my ass, gape my ass!' I mean it's not like they're pulling any punches with the blowjob, where at one point a girl I picked up was all, 'mmm, I like the taste of your pre-cum'. Whoops, GF needs to use the PC, gotta go.

7. Asmodean

So, any other tips to shoot the police while driving? :p Jimmy P. perhaps?

I tried getting out and kill the helicopter pilot in the few seconds I got a bit away from the cop cars but usually this will get you killed if you have about 4 stars or something and no place to hide (except your car :D

8. ariekanibalie

ariekanibalie Member

Franklin's special ability is to slow down time, which makes this a little easier. Other than that I've found it nearly impossible to shoot anything without auto-target, if only because I usually just can't see the 'cross-hair' - which is only like one white pixel.

9. Asmodean

Yeps, exactly my problem :p Ah well, it's not easy irl to aim from a speeding car neither so I guess it adds to the realism :D

edit: have no experience with it in real life by the way :p

10. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Gta 5 seemed easier to beat then other GTA games. I wonder how good the online will be.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I bought this, did some missions and thought shit, nothing's really changed since gta 3 same old missions, same old game.
    Meh. Maybe it'll grow on me.

12. Asmodean

Yes, it really starts going when you unlocked the 3rd playable character. But then still yes, it is a typical gta game haha. I haven't played a gta game by myself since gta 3 I think (not a fan of the setting in general), but did play San andreas at a friends house alot when it was the shit, anyway.. I have to say gta 5 does grow on me.
    The more I get into it the more the world gets alive and enjoy the details. Which is the main thing why I got it. Lots of details to make for a realistic simulation with an over the top but well told story to emerge you in that setting.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

How long does it take to unlock some white characters?
    All this gangster stuff bores me.

14. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Have you done the bank heist yet??? Not to long after that

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've only done 3 missions. =p

16. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

crack open a hofbrau and get to work schwester

17. Asmodean

Well, you get to Michael pretty fast. But the real treat is of course Trevor which if you just do the main missions you will also encounter soon enough! Franklin is the only playable black character so far so you just haven't played enough of the main (story) missions to get to the others. I bet you will dig Trevor and playing like him!

18. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I actually think Franklin is my favorite character. I like all of them, but I like how chill he is.

19. Asmodean

If I want to play with a chill character I'll play with myself :p

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have Michael now the one in the big mansion house. I dunno how he ended up in the back of the car, I was sure he was teaching his wife golfing lessons in the kitchen.