Growing super long hair?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by ChrisGriffin, Jan 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

If you find any posts, including mine to be bothersome, the best thing to do is either to leave them alone or approach the member privately. This will go a long way toward avoiding perfectly good discussions such as this one that you initiated from degenerating into verbal slugfests. If I see something I perceive to be an error I will sound off. Being human I am not above making mistakes myself though. I try to keep my own mind open to among other things, my own fallibility. Being put on the defensive can make that difficult- then again that was the effect of my own posts earlier here toward stacy. :)

On the topic... it seems that your hair is experiencing some damage that is causing a considerable breakage issue that is creating a de-lengthening. That tells me stacy lulu's earlier suggestion- the very one I blindly railed against, might well be something worth considering in your case.

Good luck.

2. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

stink come on, did I say you?

its the people who are arrogant to start up another argument when the argument was said and done- they just cant read it

all you did was say your opinion which was true about not growing, we just disagreed on some stuff, thats all

3. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

It really makes you feel good to make cute little jabs at every post I make, huh?

Grow up, little boy. Get off yr pedestal. You think yr a real hardass, I know. It comes with freshly dropped testicles and a fuzzy upper lip.

4. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

No, it makes me feel good whenever I see that greyish/purple little circle at the bottom of your posts that indicates you're offline. :)

For one, how can I be a hardass by pointing out your idiotic comments? Second off, what is this pedestal I'm on? :toetap05: Third, my testicles have been descended for years now, and I very much enjoy my peach fuzz, what's your point? Look, toolmaggot, I'll agree to leave you alone if you'll agree to stop trying to be smart, because it just doesn't work for you. :cheers2:

5. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Well that is cool... I think I assumed that it was aimed at me because frankly I'm too often guilty of sounding off about something without thoroughly reading what has been written myself.

We agree to disagree because on my end I sure as hell don't have all the answers which usually disqualifies me from telling anyone that I know they're wrong.

I reiterate to Chris- good luck with your issue. I hope you're lucky enough to find people who will cooperate.

Peace.

6. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Deary me. Your ego is in grave danger of overinflating itself to the point of rupturing.

Better watch that, little boy. I hope you only validate yrself on the internet where there's no consequences to your actions, because being such a smarmy little fuck'll get you in real trouble some day.

7. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Wow, I didn't know I had an ego so big all of a sudden because I corrected someone. Are you sure you know the actual definition of ego?

Lol @ little boy. And wow, I guess I better heed a warning spoken from a trailer park trash whore who thinks she's the shit. :eek: Get over yourself, okay? :)

8. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Okay, I got my hair washed, ends trimmed, and then braided a few hours ago. We'll see how much it helps.

9. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

Gah, flame wars.
    Fun to read but, uh, I'm going to give some tips:

Don't buy those "Hair and nails" supplements. It's basically the same shit as One-A-Day except with higher doses. Your body does not need more than 100% of ,say, vitamin B. There's no needs, I made the mistake of purchasing that shit and then with a little research I realized I was wasting my moolah (Shit was price-y).
    So yeah, invest in One-A-Day vitamins. Make sure you buy one with biotin in it becuase biotin is excellent for helping the hair grow nice and thick. It can help certain individuals grow there hair in slightly faster. And I stress the slightly part... I use One-A-Day Energy supplements, it definitely has 100% biotin.
    Try to buy fish oil tablets too, or if your vegan get flax oil.
    Try to eat a reasonable amount of protein. Grilled/broiled chicken is awesome and very lean. Or have some tofu or a BOCA veggie burger patties if your vegetarian.
    Try to spoil your hair with http://www.drbronner.com/ . Dr. B products are all natural and it's aweeeesome.You could rinse your hair out in the river/beach if you wanted to since it's environmentally friendly.
    Buy a nice brush...I know men don't usually own brushes but still, try investing in a really good one. Boar bristle hairbrushes are good. Brushes are necessary for spreading the natural hair oils throughout the hair to give it that nice shine.
    Try to massage your scalp too. Blood flow could make a [trivial] difference. It may not help a whole lot but it's worth trying out for the helluva it (Plus it feels good.)
    And I don't care what anybody says, if you have frayed ends you better cut that shit off. I tried to be stubborn for the sake of keeping that extra inch and kept my ugly spilt ends. aWhen I finally cut it off I couldn't stop molesting my hair. Felt way better. I could tell when someone has bad split ends, it's not good unless your aiming for the damaged look.

Good luck Chris.

10. SpaceTrippin

SpaceTrippin Banned

[​IMG]

11. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

12. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I think this discussion has accomplished all it can. Since people aren't playing nice I'm putting it to rest. Let's try to be civil please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.