Growing Noobs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Bob_Bong, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Now, granted i've only just started frequenting these forums in the past 4 weeks... but in that little amount of time, i'm dumb founded by the amount of retarded questions that i read in the growing forum (last time i checked it didn't say "Ask dumb questions here Forum")

From giving nutrients to a SEED.. to giving a budding plant BIRTH CONTROL PILLS...

Some people on here just don't deserve to grow... in fact, probably shouldn't be looking after anything alive in general (you know those types of people that you just KNOW shouldn't have kids)

I say it's time for some sort of screening process...

If you don't know the absolute BASICS of Horticulture.. then you shouldn't be asking questions about growing pot.... or growing a chia pet for that matter.

2. Mud_Hunter

Mud_Hunter Member

WOW ... Is there a chia pet growing forum?

The retarted questions keep me entertained. The growing questions keep me informed! So in your screening process....would u exclude stoned people?

3. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Well, I don't want to exclude people from asking questions.. asking questions is a great way of learning.. everyone's gotta learn at some point.. but i think a basic understanding of photosynthesis should be met before anyone even considers growing.

4. LuMpYtRiChOmEy

LuMpYtRiChOmEy Member

--Absolutly. -Some folks act like the aint red a book. -Dont expect someone elce to do YOUR book readin! -If this is where you get your information your doin it wrong, this is where you go for INTELIGIBLE plant growing conversation, -but it aint been like that. -If ya see me NOT answerin a question its most likely too fukin stupid. -I agree with ya 100%, -there a fyew folks here who should stay home or stay quiet and work with their ears.

5. Madd Hatter

Madd Hatter Member

Yeah, I'll throw up a "word" to that.

It's really bad on Overgrow. Of course they have much more traffic, and much more retarded threads, it drives me crazy trying to go thru it all.

6. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

Granted i'm not an exp. grower, infact i'm only on my 1st grow now... but i at least have a basic understanding of life .. and a common sense.. i deserve to grow.. some people just don't deserve to grow.
    Take my buddy for example, wants to grow in his moms closet.. thinking she wouldn't notice it..

meanwhile, he is scared shitless of his mom and would be kicked out for even being caught smoking pot, let alone growing pot.

some people baffle me.

7. ekul le chet

ekul le chet Member

you mean this doesn't work?! ;)

8. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

hOw dO AyE maYK 3m's PlAnTz0r 6R0\/\/?? n00b!!

9. erowid

erowid Member

I agree with you to a point one should probably at least scroll through an erowid FAQ or go though the information thing on overgrow.com (lots of good info) before they try and figure everything out off of a bloody forum.