grow box plans

Discussion in 'Cannabis Grow Rooms and Greenhouses' started by Jgrand03, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Jgrand03

Jgrand03 Member

is this a suitable grow box for one plant? im not looking for comments about how it wont yeild much and why grow in a box the plant would be for personal use only is it possible to grow one plant in this box

2. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

I assume the intake and outake will have fans on them? Fresh air helps growth a good bit. Also, if you don't have mylar (and don't have enough money for mylar) laminated white paper does great for the inside. With a 70watt bulb, you'll definitly need something on the inside. Another thing you'll need to do is trim frequently, as most i've grown grow to at least 3.5 feet, usually more like 4.5".

3. Jgrand03

Jgrand03 Member

yea i have some mylar got it off ebay do you think i should get a stronger light and another thing have you heard anything about High Output Ozone Generator do they work to remove the smell of the weed

4. Jgrand03

Jgrand03 Member

o ya the intake and outake would have fans

5. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

You realize that, if you grow from seed, you may end up with a male?

6. Jgrand03

Jgrand03 Member

I'm getting a clone from a close friend who also grows but i dont see him that often so thats why im growing one myself