Groovin' in the Square-Air

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by jean_genie, May 26, 2006.

1. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

Okay.. as some of you might have gathered i like my weed brownies :p Yes indeedy, anyway, well once i tripped out and saw the air made out of tiny almost molecular squares, each glittering and shining, and they all changed colour at the same time and i could dance in them and it was an amazing feeling because i could feel my fingers going around all these squares..

has anyone ever experienced anything like this? ;P

oh yeah.. and if anyone sees the girl with kaliedeoscope eyes, tell her i said hi :D

2. prismatism

prismatism loves you

that's really cool. i've never seen *squares*, but i have seen kind of exploding molecular circles. that sounds really fun though.

3. jean_genie

squares were soo ace, my friend wasnt tripping and was just totally stoned, she looked at me so weird i was 'groovin on the air' for about 4 hours, aah gooood times ^^

4. rustwireinbrick

rustwireinbrick Member

ah, i experienced that a few times on morning glory, they were in one spot in the middle of the air like a bunch of bee's right? or were they scattered around the entire room 4 u :eek:

5. thrice989

thrice989 Member

I've never experinced any amazing visuals or anything in my three years of heavy pot/hash/oil use.. this one time we rolled a quarter into a cheech xtra huge rolling paper and put some hash oil, and a 4g bubble hash snake in it.. burned really slow.. great dub but there was lots of run.. anywho.. off that I never ever saw squares, and I eat alot of cannabis, from butter on toast to brownies to cupcakes!

Anyway, maybe it takes more for my brain to experince such drastic effects..

6. jean_genie

im a pretty much lightweight for everything lol, maybe its the way we cook them or something.. ah who knows its cool either way ;D

7. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i saw down to the particles of paper.

i create new words with new meanings sooo deep, you cant describe a deep meaning in which you can visualise the meaning in your head.
    i get sooo stoned at night before bed, i hear screams and yelling, and people calliing me, alsorts of perfect auditory hallucinations i can actually listen too.
    it feels traumatic when you hear your mum screaming your name in a nightmarish way while your outside at 1am alone in the pitch of darkness.
    its alone night time tripping that really launches you into the other dimension.

8. jean_genie

yeah.. i love just sitting in the dark, stoned and what not, just letting your imagination go wild ;D

9. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

I experiance this sort of thing a couple of times. My friend dubed this sort of "vision" pixiliated vision. :p
    The first time he told me about his experiance, I didnt know what he was talking about. But once i experianced it I was totally onboard. :) ...

10. jean_genie

i really want my best friend to experience it because whenever i talk about she just looks at me weird ;P

yeah its all pixilated and cool :D

11. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i havn't had it for a while, but when i used to get real high (still do) i would get these little symbols in front of my eyes for the whole night, and they would be like these little animated things covering everything, little laughing pineapple faces and rolling stones tongues and stuff, and they wouldnt go away till i was coming back down, they would be there for like 3 hours. this is with smoking though, ive never tried eating bud though.

12. jean_genie

you should give it a go, gooood fun ;P

13. jean_genie

this one time, i was smokin (at school.. which turned out to be a bad idea) i freaked and sat in the medical room for a couple hours and got reallllyyy paranoid but while i was there i kept seeing these cartoony shit spinning round.. like some crazy million-mile-an-hour cartoon merry go round shit.. ;P

14. thrice989

thrice989 Member

"Oh shit! We used the crack-pan instead of the cannabis-pan!"

15. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

last saturday this happened again after i bought the best bud ive ever had.

16. jean_genie

lol thats ace, i cant wait til my exams are over im gonna get sooo baked! woo! havnt smoked for at least 2 months =[