Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by Rev.L.Ation, Jun 25, 2006.

1. Rev.L.Ation

Rev.L.Ation Member

Damn you all. I could not find one single topic about my favorite show in the entire world.

You could even say I'm a bit obsessed. I love everything about it.

So please feel free to discuss it with me here.

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is an old post, but rather write on here then make another Grey's Anatomy post.

I never watched the series when it was on prime time, but lifetime has been running the series.....4 episodes in a row from Mon-Thurs, so i watched one one day and got hooked on the show.......so now I am having to tape all 4 hours for 4 days and trying to catch up with it. This show is excellent. i learn much ,too...Sure wish I had doctors like the ones in the show to go to.....

I have never been hooked on too many tv dramas or sitcoms....at all....but I enjoy this show.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I got into the first couple seasons

But cant believe the show is still going, it started a year after Lost started, and that feels like a lifetime ago

How can anyone sit through all 16 seasons?

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I watched all of them up to the last season, which wasn't on DVD yet. I didn't have Netflix at that time, but now I have it on Netflix. I bet there are another 20 episodes I could watch. I don't even remember what was happening when I left off now. It was sometime last year.

Nowadays I'm watching ER on DVD from the library. That one isn't on Netflix, unfortunately. It's still pretty good. I'm up to season 5.

But anyway, I loved Grey's Anatomy. I think the show is more geared toward women; of course Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) is a woman.

6. Moonglow181

Justin Chambers from gray's anatomy is probably my favorite.

They are rerunning 9th season now after plane crash....and I am not really liking ths show right now....Mark died....and Linzie died....so i don't know how much longer I will be watching the reruns.

[​IMG]

7. Moonglow181

Holy crap, Grey's has a marathon today all day on Lifetime....and with all of the days i have already taped......3 and 4 shows per day many days, I can't keep up anymore. It is impossible.

Season 10 is on right now, that is all I am up to...mssing the first few seasons.

8. Moonglow181

Just finished watching the segments where George O'Mally died.....and after knowing him for weeks from the show.....I am deeply affected like it really happened.....and am very sad....probably one of the most poignant things I have seen in a drama series and so well done........the writers of the show made it so real.

:( I hope I can shake this sadness now.....

[​IMG]

9. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Ehhh...I liked it for the first 10 seasons or so. After Callie left and Lexi and Shepherd died, I kind of felt like the show should end. Unless that hospital is sitting on a hellmouth, there's no way that much horrible shit can happen in one place.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I thought it made the show interesting, myself. I would have kept watching past season 13, but alas... I started watching something else.

I loved Grey's Anatomy, but it did get less interesting, didn't it? I was like "um, shonda? let's do something else." :)

11. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Yeah, same. I started watching other shows and before I knew it I had 12 or 13 episodes I missed and I was like....ehh I'll watch it some other day.

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Never seen it.