Greta Thunberg

Discussion in 'U.K. Politics' started by Dax, Feb 28, 2020.

1. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

My book proposes drastic action, mocking and criticizing academics for blaming their own students for destroying the planet.

2. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Many things need to be phased out and quickly worldwide. Coal and gasoline must make way for clean renewable energy. Non-recyclable plastic must be banned. Recycling centers must be set up everywhere, all trash will go to them instead of a landfill.

Companies that pollute the air and water must be identified publicly and severely dealth with.

Sanitation must be a priority everywhere.

Sadly, the most important thing is strict laws must be put in place to limit or even reduce our population, such as the one-child policy of China's. As much as I'd hate to see it, if we don't control our population, nature will control it with famines.

Yes, drastic. But if we continue at our current rate, these measures won't seem so drastic in 20 - 30 years.

scratcho likes this.
  3. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To add: People have to decide whether Democrats or republicans will take the present and coming destruction seriously. Check the records of each.

granite45 and Tyrsonswood like this.
  5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I intend to make both parties obsolete, by popping their fucking mindless mob mentality bubble! Modern science is about to confront reality and, without a sense of humor, this is going to fucking hurt like hell!