Greetings my name is Rose. I have orgasm issues.

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Rose Patterson, Aug 11, 2019.

?

Is there anything I can do to release an on the verge orgasm?

1. It feels like I could go in the first couple minutes yet it doesn't.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Becoming a nuisance for me and partner. Help.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Rose Patterson

Rose Patterson Members

As I said I'm Rose. I am 60 years old and divorced twice. I have a very healthy sexual drive for my age and after menopause. The problem I'm experiencing is at times I feel I could orgasm in couple minutes but it's so great I allow it to linger hoping for a more gratifying climax. It can be at the door forever but it wont walk through most of the time and seems each time the intensity subsides causing my partner to question his abilities and he is a great lover. Frustrated and looking for help.

DavidHB and thefallenone1986 like this.
  2. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

3. Eezee

Eezee Members

Hi well just to let u know my wife had same issue but faked it for quite a while.when I finally figured it out I was disappointed she didn’t tell me.so I bought us a little vibrator an sex is like being 35 again by the way I’m 65 she’s 60 and we make love every night
    Just like 30 us ago try it it may break down that doe and boost both your sexual drive again

4. Andylannister

Andylannister Digital nomad

5. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

your man must caress you for hours upon hours with his hands. his hands need to be soft and not calloused. I have never achieved a powerful orgasm with a women unless I spend a lot of time caressing her. When I say caressing I mean to caress her body from top to foot. Toys don't work because orgasm is comes from the bodies excitement of getting pregnant its not really about pleasures its about getting pregnant. Toy cant get you pregnant so they don't work. My advice is to spend the day together walking along the beach, have a nice meal and for him to tease you in a non sleazy way, cuddling, and hugging is part of the lead up to orgasm. I cant emphasize enough that he must caress for hours upon hours. If he can gently, slowly, and carefully caress your skin. glide his hands over your body only just touching your skin. its not rubbing, its caressing. you are trying to just hover your hands over your skin only just enough to touch your skin but not rough or so it causes friction. inside your legs, outside your legs, on top of your legs, underneath your legs, over your buttocks, over your abdomen, DONT GRND the vagina its very sensitive organ that must be treated with the utmost care. in fact too much emphasis is put on the clitoris like its the most important part, yet to me its not. let him play with your hair by caressing it gently and carefully. like a very gently scalp massage. around your ears are very sensitive and same with your neck. If he put in maybe at least 6 hours of foreplay the chances are high that he will achieve it but 20 minutes its highly unlikely I would think. Orgasm isn't some instant thing it takes a lot of time to achieve it. Most people I suspect are too lazy to try to achieve it. as like most things in life NOTHING COMES FROM NOTHING, NOTHING EVER DID. its plain and simple hours upon hours of foreplay. hand caressing all over your body. there is no magic machine that can achieve it. I don't ask for money, im not selling anything, please appreciate that I put in effort to help people. I only every achieve one real powerful orgasm with a girl when I was in my young 20s. I don't know even now if I could achieve it again because you have to be very fit to achieve it and back then I was much younger maybe that's part of it. anyway try your best its the most incredible experience you'll ever experience from what I know myself. If all women knew how good if felt for a man god only know knows what it must feel like'for a women. Orgasm is real. and its feels incredible yet its maybe not like you expect either in fact Ill say right now its like like a dream of euphoria beyond anything I have ever experienced in my life. its something you have to experience yourself before you can comprehend exactly what its like. Words cant describe it. Anybody can experience it if they try hard enough. This may sound shocking and unbelievable but its an out of body experience. You black out that's right your not conscious the feeling your have together is that you are NOT SEPARATE - IT FEELS LIKE YOUR SOULS ARE ONE IN THE SAME. A FUSION OF YOUR SOULS IF YOU WILL. its only after the orgasm that you come back to consciousness that you wake up. suddenly your back in bed laying their steaming bodies, I could hear my ex gfs heart still beating slowly subsiding slowing down slower and slower till it reach normal heartbeat pace. while your are inside the partner your sweating profusely but really its not sweat from exertion its something the body excretes like some weird gooey slimly liquid everything about orgasm is quite strange yet amazing and magical. its not something im sure most people will ever understand unless you experience it yourself. After you wake up it changes your perspective of life. anyway keep trying and keep that caressing going for hours even if your arms are aching but make sure its so gentle the touch is the key to it. GENTLE, SLOW, PATIENT, ONLY JUST TOUCHING THE SKIN - if you see goose bumps that means its working. DONT NOT RUB NOT FRICTION.

6. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Rose just let it happen. Maybe you are the type of women who needs multiple orgasms. This was happening to a friend of mine. She was 55 and had not had sex for about 5 years after her divorce. She could easily cum with a vibrator but when she started having sex again she said she could not cum but felt like wanted too
    We got together a few times and she told me when she would have this feeling and I would fu k her harder and she would cum
    The catch was as she was just relaxing from her last orgasm we would continue to have sex and she would cum two more times
    She said she when she was younger she could never have more than one orgasm at once.
    She realize her body had changed and now she loves having sex again.
    By the way there was another first for her after 55 she now squirts all the time and before only squirted once when she was 25.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  7. Altman

Altman Bull

Ahhh she just needs to be thrown against the wall and mand handled. You know rough with the hand around her throat.

dbiggs likes this.
  8. Sweetcock26650

Sweetcock26650 Members

rub your clit as he does it help him out . poke you self in the ass . like his cum . foreplay too

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  9. Chuck Burns

Chuck Burns Members

I can't say I know what would help but I'd give a wand vibe a try on the clit while having sex.

10. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

Ridiculous.

Clit sim is important!!

6 hrs?!? I'm not saying quick foreplay, but 6 hrs...GTFO.

11. GentleBen

GentleBen Member

lol

I don't make the rules up that's how it is if you really want to achieve it its not easy. You may be able to achieve it in less time depends on your technique. People want quick gratification but its not like that unfortunately it takes a long time to get a women aroused and every women is different. Some women are more confident so its maybe easier for them others it takes longer. No too much emphasis on the clitoris ends up getting sore and over stimulated. she push you hand away because its too sensitive.

12. CalebDume

CalebDume Members

Clit sim is usually required for female orgasms.

13. Alwayslooking4sex

Alwayslooking4sex Newbie

Well I just joined and your situation may have already have improved and without knowing if this has always been at certain points or routines in your life but here goes.
    For me the most simplest explanation is usually true. First of all open honest communication is a must. This can actually be very detailed.
    The most important sexual organ is the brain, so stimulate it, share a sex fantasy before contact, make it detailed. Just verbally expressing sexual desires heightens senses.
    Then there are 5 ways a woman (I have not successful achieved the sixth)
    1. Foreplay
    2. Clitoris
    3. G-spot
    4. Vaginal
    5. Anal
    If you pay attention to your s/o and master each one, and yes they are all different, then do them in order once in a while and drive her crazy.
    And the ever elusive #6... I don't tell all my secrets, Lol. You can ask though.

RBecca likes this.
  14. Funwu67

Funwu67 Members

Pm me

15. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

If it’s going to happen, let it happen, don’t try to delay. Later maybe after you had success.

Have your clit stimulated, don’t put pressure on yourself or partner, it may not happen every time.
    With a fwb it took me 4 times to orgasm, go figure. I was turned on, attracted to her but I had trouble finishing or staying hard until I was comfortable with her.
    She stayed with me and it paid off in mega pleasures.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  16. Anyfun

Anyfun Banned

I was with a girl who had a similar problem. I got her a toy that (best described) sucks and blows on the clit that also has a vibrating function.

17. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

As I said I'm Rose. I am 60 years old and divorced twice. I have a very healthy sexual drive for my age and after menopause. The problem I'm experiencing is at times I feel I could orgasm in couple minutes but it's so great I allow it to linger hoping for a more gratifying climax. It can be at the door forever but it wont walk through most of the time and seems each time the intensity subsides causing my partner to question his abilities and he is a great lover. Frustrated and looking for help.

Hi when this first orgasm is coming let it come on don't stop it, its here your losing the point, in that most women multi orgasm.as one follows the other, so let it happen and go forward you may find your missing something.

Look have a look on the www.dobsonandross.com site join and ask Dr Betty Dobson she may have the answer your looking for, she has a good track record in women's problems.

18. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

- care less about the orgasm and just enjoy the pleasure. I don’t chase orgasm anymore and weirdly tends to result in more for me and my lady!
    - Kegel exercises Rose! Improve all thing sexual and orgasmic for both men and women.
    - dare you to try masturbating with a full or nearly full bladder. The bladder increases pressure on all your lady parts in a very pleasing way. Put a towel down if you’re worried about leaks. Report back!
    - Read “the orgasmic diet”. Amazing tips in here, particularly for women.
    https://www.amazon.com/Orgasmic-Diet-Revolutionary-Libido-Orgasm/dp/0307353435

19. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

For a woman to orgasm it takes much longer than for a man. Therefore the man should be very understanding and see that the woman is fully stimulated by loads of foreplay and keep her comfortable through out he sexual journey until she reaches climax. Until then the man should control his orgasm. For some men it is difficult. If they come first they loose the interest to satisfy the woman and she will feel frustrated.
    My wife takes longer to orgasm but I always wait for her to reach that point and do everything to get her to that state. It sometimes takes more than 45 minutes of penetrative sex. We found that on occasions when we watched some 'couple friendly sex videos' before we have intercourse then my wife quickly reaches orgasm with great intensity. It may work for some.

20. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

Orgasm isn’t the goal. Pleasure is the journey not the destination.
    “For a woman to orgasm it takes much longer than for a man.” This is the prevailing ‘developed world’ view, but it simply isn’t true of any lady I ever met provided they were very relaxed, turned on, and critically no pressure to perform (as you have indicated). If the goal of the experience is of mutual sexual joy ( not orgasm) then the door is left open to this possibilty without pressure.
    It is possible to teach oneself to notice/accept/allow more pleasure - really it’s of surrender. Orgasm is all in our brains really! Even the simple act of making and enjoying a cup of tea mindfully... can widen that capacity for experiencing pleasure... and deepen the joy in the intimate moments. This is true of all sexes.

BoyToy69 likes this.